PDA

View Full Version : POTATO HEAD LOONIES


Robinsduvet
5th January 2005, 04:19 PM
TUFTY'S DAUGHTER SIAN MADE THESE FIGURES OF SOME LOONIES CAN YOU GUESS WHO THEY ARE graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif


http://groups.msn.com/Witchypoooooooospics/potatoheadloonies.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=3

champane
5th January 2005, 04:21 PM
no sorry i aint got a clue but i guess 1 must be tufty as her daughter did them

graemlins/love.gif + graemlins/kiss.gif

STING
5th January 2005, 04:22 PM
westlife????? rofl :D

Robinsduvet
5th January 2005, 04:23 PM
AWWWWWWWWW BUT WHICH ONE IS TUFTY THO :D graemlins/laff.gif


SUE IS SOOOOOOOOO GONNA KILL ME graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif


graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

STING
5th January 2005, 04:23 PM
ah, you mean loonies on here an not just loonies in general????? :D

kizzie
5th January 2005, 04:23 PM
THE ONE WITH THE TASH COULD BE FU MANCHU :D

Robinsduvet
5th January 2005, 04:24 PM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

champane
5th January 2005, 04:25 PM
i think tufty is the second from left with that fluffy moustache pimp


graemlins/love.gif + graemlins/kiss.gif

Robinsduvet
5th January 2005, 04:25 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sting:
ah, you mean loonies on here an not just loonies in general????? :D <hr></blockquote>


SORRY STING I SHOULD OF POINTED THAT OUT.....DOH!
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

caja
5th January 2005, 04:26 PM
the 1 that stinks of white cider and dettol and bruised is mandy the good looking 1 is millie(me son) the 1 that looks like she has suffered for years in misery is andi..and im the toon adonis 1 bronzed as well....and the 1 not there is shabba cos it was her round at the bar and she has been abducted by aliens again...
love
chris xxx
;)

Robinsduvet
5th January 2005, 04:27 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by champane:
i think tufty is the second from left with that fluffy moustache pimp


graemlins/love.gif + graemlins/kiss.gif <hr></blockquote>


GOOD GUESS BUT WRONG graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Robinsduvet
5th January 2005, 04:28 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by caja:
the 1 that stinks of white cider and dettol and bruised is mandy the good looking 1 is millie(me son) the 1 that looks like she has suffered for years in misery is andi..and im the toon adonis 1 bronzed as well....and the 1 not there is shabba cos it was her round at the bar and she has been abducted by aliens again...
love
chris xxx
;) <hr></blockquote>


PIMWB

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

champane
5th January 2005, 04:29 PM
so 1 of them is tufty then?

graemlins/love.gif + graemlins/kiss.gif

Robinsduvet
5th January 2005, 04:31 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by champane:
[b]so 1 of them is tufty then?

:D

paulaw
5th January 2005, 05:05 PM
Pmsl.....can't believe you did this Angie!!!

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

I know the answers!!!!!!


Paula
xxxxx

Robinsduvet
5th January 2005, 05:08 PM
I DID SAY I'D DO IT :D

NEPCHOON ROSE
5th January 2005, 05:16 PM
i did know the answer to this but it has been a week since i have seen em and and i have forgotten :o doh

Robinsduvet
5th January 2005, 07:55 PM
DON'T YOU GIVE THE GAME AWAY EITHER NEPS ;) graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif


graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
5th January 2005, 10:47 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Robinsduvet:
TUFTY'S DAUGHTER SIAN MADE THESE FIGURES OF SOME LOONIES CAN YOU GUESS WHO THEY ARE graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif
<hr></blockquote>

They can't be loonies - where's the alcohol?!

graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif

Robinsduvet
6th January 2005, 10:36 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MAYBETOMORROW:


They can't be loonies - where's the alcohol?!

graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif <hr></blockquote>


THEY'D DRUNK ALL THAT THAT'S WHY THEY LOOK LIKE POTATO HEADS!

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

bluebell
6th January 2005, 03:23 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Robinsduvet:



THEY'D DRUNK ALL THAT THAT'S WHY THEY LOOK LIKE POTATO HEADS!

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif <hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Robinsduvet
6th January 2005, 03:26 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Robinsduvet:
[b]


THEY'D DRUNK ALL THAT THAT'S WHY THEY LOOK LIKE POTATO HEADS!

;) graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

bluebell
6th January 2005, 03:34 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Robinsduvet:



LUCKY THEY HADN'T BEEN ;) graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif <hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif r u sure u havent been on the juice

champane
6th January 2005, 03:34 PM
pimwb


graemlins/love.gif + graemlins/kiss.gif s

Robinsduvet
6th January 2005, 03:38 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by bluebell:
[b]

:p graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
6th January 2005, 10:27 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Robinsduvet:
[b]THEY'D DRUNK ALL THAT THAT'S WHY THEY LOOK LIKE POTATO HEADS!
:D graemlins/laff.gif

Taffy aka SuzieQ
7th January 2005, 10:07 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by champane:
[b]i think tufty is the second from left with that fluffy moustache pimp


:D
I SEE NO ONE HAS DECIDED WHO IS WHO.......HMMMM GONNA AVE TO GET SIAN TO MAKE MORE OF SOME OF THE OTHER LOONIES graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif