PDA

View Full Version : JAMACIA

RAGGAMUFFIN
3rd January 2005, 05:27 PM
JUST SEEN A BARGAIN HOLIDAY TO JAMACIA FOR THE FIRST TWO WEEKS IN SEPTEMBER.DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT THE WEATHER IS LIKE AT THAT TIME AS I KNOW THEY HAVE A RAINY SEASON. TA VERY MUCH :confused:

Jolene
3rd January 2005, 06:23 PM
I'm not sure so dont quote me but my guess is that it would be the rainy season and hurricane season too. Or at least real close to it. My husband's family lives in and around Cancun (Mexico) which is Carribean and I think their rainy/hurricane season starts around September or October.

graemlins/love.gif Jolene

just me
3rd January 2005, 09:52 PM
I don't know if it's gonna rain, but
if you dont wan to go i will. :D
So cane i pack my backs now???? :p

Greetzz JAG

RAGGAMUFFIN
4th January 2005, 11:26 AM
ONLY IF I FIT IN YOUR SUITCASE :p

RAGGAMUFFIN
4th January 2005, 11:28 AM
THANKS JOLEENE graemlins/friends.gif

Jaye
4th January 2005, 11:34 AM
BE VERY CAREFUL RAGGAMUFFIN ABOUT HOLIDAYS IN SEPTEMBER TO JAMAICA. SOUL AND I WERE THERE FOR OUR HONEYMOON IN APRIL AND WAS TOLD SEPTEMBER IS THE BEGINNING OF THEIR HURRICANE SEASON.

A HOLIDAY OVER THERE IS WELL WORTH IT SO HERE'S WISHING YOU LUCK ON SEARCHING FOR ONE.

JAYE. graemlins/bigwink.gif

Rasta Roy
4th January 2005, 12:44 PM
Raggamuffin,
September is the rainy season and is hurricane season too. Jamaica is somewhat sheltered from hurricanes by Cuba and Hispaniola. Still, I would expect a half-hour rain shower about 4pm every afternoon. It will still be mostly sunny and WARM. Jamaica is beautiful any time of the year! :D What hotel are you considering and where is it?

Good luck,
Rasta "give me a Red Stripe" Roy

[ 04 January 2005: Message edited by: Rasta Roy ]</p>

RAGGAMUFFIN
4th January 2005, 09:10 PM
THANKS FOR ALL THE TIPS FOLKS,KNEW I WOULD GET GOOD ADVICE HERE.SANDALLS INN,MONTEGO BAY IZ WHERE WE WANT TO GO. graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/friends.gif