PDA

View Full Version : it's snowing

NEPCHOON ROSE
25th December 2004, 09:52 PM
well it is 9.50 on christmas day and it hasjust started snowin in the land of the choon... white christmas since i was 14

Rossy
25th December 2004, 09:55 PM
Cool eh My first White Christmas since 1978
been snowing all day here
merry Christmas my dear

Rossy :) :) :)

NEPCHOON ROSE
25th December 2004, 10:13 PM
merry xmas rossy and familiy....hope u all up north are ending the perfect day very well :D

sweetsensation
25th December 2004, 10:17 PM
The kids got up at 7.10 this morning to their first WHITE CHRISTMAS, it was so beautiful. We opened the front door , the street was so quiet and it was just about starting to get light. What a peaceful sight it was. Beautiful. graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

Then we went inside and the mayhem began graemlins/laff.gif

Hope you all had a nice day graemlins/love.gif

Michelle graemlins/love.gif

Coty
25th December 2004, 10:27 PM
hmmm, im afraid there'll be no white Christmas for me this Christmas. Though, got beautiful beach weather, sunny, cool, blue skys out right now. Though, it's nice to just sit here and relax and spoil myself rotten on ebay today. Building up my UB40 collection, again. Lost it sometime last year, don't ask how :confused: Hope you all had a wonderful white Christmas. much love, Coty graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

funny
25th December 2004, 10:33 PM
i cant remember a white xmas ,, loooooooong time ago,, its to warm over here , i mis the good winters,,,

Rat In Mi Kitchen
25th December 2004, 10:44 PM
It was a white Christmas up here in the Yorkshire Republic. My car had a sprinkling of snow when I set off to work at the pub. My other car (a Triumph Toledo) won't have seen the snow 'cos I've got it in a garage now.

jacqueliene.
25th December 2004, 11:04 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by funny:
i cant remember a white xmas ,, loooooooong time ago,, its to warm over here , i mis the good winters,,,<hr></blockquote>

we have to go back 25 years, thats when we had our last white christmas Sonja :roll:
But great to read you all had a white christmas

graemlins/love.gif jacqueliene

25th December 2004, 11:21 PM
ohh wow what a present I was hoping for snow but none here, is really cold though :)

Rachel~B
25th December 2004, 11:34 PM
fantastic eh...a white christmas... :roll: ah well...

had to wake my kids up again this year...tried to wake my lil one...told her it was now Christmas and santa had been...she said ' yeah merry Christmas'...rolled over and went back to sleep :eek:

clodine
26th December 2004, 12:12 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rachel.B.:
[b]fantastic eh...a white christmas... :(

graemlins/love.gif clodine

funny
26th December 2004, 09:37 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by tessa:
[b]

we have to go back 25 years, thats when we had our last white christmas Sonja :D i hoop we got a 11 stedentocht next year, i miss the cookie and sopie lol ;)

MAYBETOMORROW
27th December 2004, 10:39 AM
All of you having White Christmases are so lucky!
I haven't seen one yet, so one day I'll have to make a visit to the Northern Hemisphere to experience it!
:cool: