PDA

View Full Version : Re: Ghostie,Ghoulies and Mini mini fest pics

Taffy aka SuzieQ
18th December 2004, 11:39 PM
http://home.wanadoo.nl/kramermartyn/UB40/Sue's%20pictures/

Here they are ladies enjoy :D
And thankyou so much Martijn you are a true lovely and sweet dahlin young man graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif
Big love Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/friends.gif

champane
19th December 2004, 12:45 AM
awwww thanks sue and mart really enjoyed looking at them wished id been there looked a good graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/love.gif + graemlins/kiss.gif s

champane
19th December 2004, 01:09 AM
pimping @ piccie no 22 witchy poooooooo really scared me

graemlins/love.gif + graemlins/kiss.gif s

Jessica
19th December 2004, 01:57 PM
nice photos!! :D

thanks graemlins/friends.gif

xxx graemlins/kiss.gif xxx Jessica

Rudie
19th December 2004, 06:50 PM
AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Bugger graemlins/bigwink.gif

UB40-Fan
19th December 2004, 09:06 PM
I am sorry Sue and the rest of u all, i didnt know there was a datalimit on my site :(

I will try to sort it out, ok?

Greetings Martijn graemlins/smokin.gif

monie
19th December 2004, 09:16 PM
please do,lol.

UB40-Fan
19th December 2004, 09:27 PM
Ok this is a dutch photo-album site wich i just remembered... This can host till i sort it, or maybe permanently, thats up to Sue.

http://www.mijnalbum.nl/fotoalbum.php?m=fto&a=1&id=84269&key=GB6PEF8A

The photo's are a bit smaller then on my site, so for the big and better ones, still check my site.
Sorry everyone!

Greetings Martijn

[ 19 December 2004: Message edited by: UB40-Fan ]</p>

NEPCHOON ROSE
19th December 2004, 09:58 PM
person making an arse of themselves with 2 bright yellow pool balls and a cue is not me graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

j59
19th December 2004, 11:25 PM
:eek: ?
Good pics Sue
love Jx

Rudie
20th December 2004, 03:27 PM
:eek: oooeeerrrrrr!!! never seen so many orbs in one place :eek:

I reckon Derek `PAKORA` and the Most Haunted team aught to get down there

Nep,u even have an orb right on ur head :eek:

[ 20 December 2004: Message edited by: Rudie ]</p>

NEPCHOON ROSE
20th December 2004, 06:57 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rudie:
:eek: oooeeerrrrrr!!! never seen so many orbs in one place :eek:

Nep,u even have an orb right on ur head :eek:

[ 20 December 2004: Message edited by: Rudie ]<hr></blockquote>

yeah wondering if they are good or bad

kate13
20th December 2004, 08:04 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr> yeah wondering if they are good or bad
<hr></blockquote>

neptune i wouldn't worry :confused:
I think some people have been watching too much most haunted graemlins/laff.gif

bart experience on the other post i believe his story but i think these pictures have a more logical explaination.

k

[ 20 December 2004: Message edited by: kathie ]</p>

UB40-Fan
20th December 2004, 08:28 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by kathie:

neptune i wouldn't worry :confused:
I think some people have been watching too much most haunted graemlins/laff.gif

bart experience on the other post i believe his story but i think these pictures have a more logical explaination.

k

[ 20 December 2004: Message edited by: kathie ]<hr></blockquote>

If it's a dirty lens, why are all the 'dirty spots' all in diferent places, even when there are pictures made just seconds after each other?

And besides that, i dont think u are familiar with the thing 'orb'. I never heard about anybody ever seen an orb, but they are on thousands of pictures with them! Even millions all over the world. I don't think u can all classify them as as a dirty lens or as reflections of glass.

kate13
20th December 2004, 09:35 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr> i dont think u are familiar with the thing 'orb'. I never heard about anybody ever seen an orb, <hr></blockquote>

sorry to shatter your illussion martin i'm familiar with spirit lights or orbs, they also come in different colours depending on the circumstances....off course people see light orbs "spirit people" even in "most haunted" people see light orbs lol

Why didn't anyone see them :(
somethinks not right ?

k

[ 20 December 2004: Message edited by: kathie ]

UB40-Fan
20th December 2004, 09:50 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by kathie:
[b]

sorry to shatter your illussion martin i'm familiar with spirit lights or orbs, they also come in different colours depending on the circumstances....off course people see light orbs "spirit people" even in "most haunted" people see light orbs lol

Why didn't anyone see them :)

But i have seen a lot of photo's and dicovered many reasons for orbs in the past, but this many and in different places I can't explain. Maybe they are not orbs, but if they're not, that place is very scary because of all the light reflections alone.

These photo's are made with a digital camera, and i ahev one myself too. And i made a lot of pictures wth them aswell, but never in any place have a photgraphed those may light reflections. But maybe i am alone in this...

I believe in things called orbs, and i am sure there are some visible on these photographs. Maybe not all, but certainly some.

kate13
20th December 2004, 10:14 PM
Your right spirit people usually come for a reason
granteed...blue @ green lights bring healing.
White lights are for protection so if they are spirit lights neptune needed protection in the pub...Whoevers looking after her is dead hard lol looking at it that way she a lucky woman :) someone is watching her back

k

MAYBETOMORROW
21st December 2004, 03:49 AM
Thanks for sharing your photos Sue!!
graemlins/friends.gif

Taffy aka SuzieQ
21st December 2004, 01:40 PM
spirit lights neptune needed protection in the pub...Whoevers looking after her is dead hard lol looking at it that way she a lucky woman :) someone is watching her back

k

[ 20 December 2004: Message edited by: kathie ]<hr></blockquote>
Hey K mate Nep needed protection from Mark afetr beating him at pool graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif
Did ya get xmas card i sent yet?
Big love Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif

Cherry Campbell
21st December 2004, 07:42 PM
dunno about ghosts and ghoulies on the piccies..
have you seen the pictures of us..scared me to death
and i'm one of em!!

NEPCHOON ROSE
21st December 2004, 08:19 PM
Your right spirit people usually come for a reason
granteed...blue @ green lights bring healing.
White lights are for protection so if they are spirit lights neptune needed protection in the pub...Whoevers looking after her is dead hard lol looking at it that way she a lucky woman :) someone is watching her back[ 20 December 2004: Message edited by: kathie ]<hr></blockquote>

blimey
:eek: .....i think

kate13
21st December 2004, 08:59 PM
neptune i wouldn't worry lol a last time i was in the E&T all i got offered was a trip down the back alley :)

k xx

Cherry Campbell
24th December 2004, 06:52 PM
Kathie..nice pictures my arse ..lol..
nice of you to say though..i'm still not convinced..

bluebell was taken under duress (fnar fnar) can you tell x

kate13
24th December 2004, 10:04 PM
cherry graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif they are nice pics lol
your arse lol i missed that one graemlins/laff.gif
laff: give us a clue which one is bluebell

k xx

Cherry Campbell
24th December 2004, 11:20 PM
Kathie.. on the 3rd pic down 004 i'm on the left and bluebell is on the right in the black coat!

kate13
28th December 2004, 12:23 AM
saira she defo looks under duress :)

k xx

Cherry Campbell
28th December 2004, 01:31 PM
thank you very much xxx

what you cant see is bluebells arm twisted right up her back lol x

kizzie
5th January 2005, 08:22 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by cherry:
dunno about ghosts and ghoulies on the piccies..
have you seen the pictures of us..scared me to death
and i'm one of em!!<hr></blockquote>

i know i've had to look at you for years :eek: :eek: ..cheers sue great photos graemlins/beer.gif

Cherry Campbell
5th January 2005, 08:24 PM
:(