PDA

View Full Version : The best Dear Santa letter ever!!!!! ADULTS ONLY

Carlene Lydia
14th December 2004, 09:09 AM
I died laughing today when i read this..... this is absolute classic!!!! Enjoy graemlins/laff.gif You have been warned, this is adults only!!!!

==================================================

Dear Santa,

You must be surprised that I'm writing to you today, the 26th of December. Well, I would very much like to clear up certain things that have occurred since the beginning of the month, when, filled with illusion, I wrote you my letter. I asked for a bicycle, an electric train set, a pair of roller blades, and a football uniform. I destroyed my brain studying the whole year. Not only was I the first in my class, but I had the best grades in the whole school. I'm not going to lie to you, there was no on ein my entire neighborhood that behaved better than me, with my parents, my brothers, my friends, and with my neighbors. I would go on errands, and even help the elderly cross the street. There was virtually nothing within reach that I would not do for humanity. What balls you have leaving me a ****ing yoyo, a lame whistle and a pair of ugly socks. What the **** were you thinkin, you fat prick, that you've taken me for a sucker the whole ****ing year to come out with some shit like this under the tree. As if you hadn't ****ed me enough, you gave the little quiff across the street so many toys that he can't even walk into his house. Don' let me see you trying to fit your big fat ass down my chimney next year. I'll **** you up. I'll throw rocks at the those stupid reindeer and scare them away so you'll have to walk back to the ****ing North Pole, just like what I have to do now since you didn't get me that ****ing bike. **** YOU SANTA. Next year you'll find out how bad I can be you FAT C**CSUCKER

Sincerely,

Little Johnny.

Little Johnny strikes again!!!! graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

jacqueliene.
14th December 2004, 09:11 AM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

clodine
14th December 2004, 09:19 AM
Hiya Carlene,
tears from my eyes keep on fallin`,it`s great!!!lol lol lol

graemlins/love.gif clodine

Dees
14th December 2004, 09:20 AM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif LMAO

MAYBETOMORROW
14th December 2004, 09:27 AM
That's great Carlene!!

It reminds me of a certain Kevin Bloody Wilson song!!

:D :D graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Carlene Lydia
14th December 2004, 09:36 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MAYBETOMORROW:
[b]That's great Carlene!!

It reminds me of a certain Kevin Bloody Wilson song!!

:D :D :D

MAYBETOMORROW
14th December 2004, 09:52 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Carlene:
I think I may know which song your referring too Dave!!! :D <hr></blockquote>

"Hey Santa Claus you $%^&, where's my f#$%ing bike......"

That one, Carlene?! :D graemlins/laff.gif

Jessica
14th December 2004, 10:58 PM
graemlins/laff.gif

*Cookie*
15th December 2004, 09:26 AM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/love.gif

Lou.B
15th December 2004, 06:18 PM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

GREAT STUFF CARLENE

LOVE THAT SONG TOO DAVE, PLAYED IT NONE STOP AT WORK LAST YEAR, HAD US ALL IN STITCHES, DIDN'T GET MUCH WORK DONE graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Christy
15th December 2004, 06:21 PM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

xxxChristyxxx
graemlins/friends.gif

sweetsensation
15th December 2004, 06:35 PM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

one night little johnny's brother woke him up he said "come and see this", so they went down and his brother said "look in the key hole" little johny does little johnny replies"eww", little johnny's brother say's yeah and that's the same bitch who grounded you for sucking your thumb.

Little Johnny was playing in the living room with his new trainset. Each time the train came to a stop, Johnny said "Everyone who wants to get off,get the **** off, and everyone who wants to get on, get the **** on" Johnnys mam was horrified when she heard this language from her son and so she sent him to go to his room to think about his actions.
2Hours later Johnny comes back down to play with is train set,the train stoped at the first station and Johnny said " "Everyone who wants to get off,get the **** off, and everyone who wants to get on, get the **** on, and anyone who has complaints about the 2 hour delay-talk to the bitch in the kitchen!!!"

Jolene
15th December 2004, 08:25 PM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif good one!!

graemlins/love.gif Jolene

Rachel~B
15th December 2004, 08:28 PM
lmao Shell graemlins/laff.gif

Lou.B
15th December 2004, 08:34 PM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif @ shell

jacqueliene.
15th December 2004, 11:23 PM

Jaye
17th December 2004, 11:48 PM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

JAYE. graemlins/bigwink.gif

Robinsduvet
20th December 2004, 05:16 PM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif