PDA

View Full Version : Have a Happy Thanksgiving

Tell Me Is it True
24th November 2004, 08:58 PM
Hey everyone I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. Also what are you most thankfull for? Me I am thankfull for this site where you can meet new people who have the same intrests eventhough we come from diffrent parts of the world, also for the many joys in my life.. Have a good one.. graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

j59
24th November 2004, 09:31 PM
graemlins/bounceblack.gif graemlins/beer.gif Here's to you and yours Sanoi graemlins/bouncered.gif
love jen x

MAYBETOMORROW
24th November 2004, 09:56 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Sanoi!!

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

KuUaLoHa_2004
24th November 2004, 10:18 PM
Happy Turkey Day to you too!

We are having a family reunion this whole thanksgiving weekend...... :D

Dawnmaiden
24th November 2004, 11:34 PM
ANA girl! I'm sure your patience will be tested to the limits, but remember to remain calm and breathe! :D

Happy Thanksgiving Day!

I shall be celebrating this day in NZ with my friend and her mother and sister who arrived in NZ for my friend's graduation! So, it's an exciting time for me!

So, I shall think of you all during this time! I am totally Thankful for the new friends that I have met on BB and for the new friends that I continue to make! For my family and friends and loved ones!

Have a safe one and take care!!!!

brony
25th November 2004, 02:39 PM
happy thanksgiving. to all.

bluebell
25th November 2004, 02:54 PM
:D Happy Thanksgiving to you all :D

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

*Cookie*
25th November 2004, 08:04 PM
have a great thanksgiving
:) graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/friends.gif