PDA

View Full Version : * Children In Need *

joolz
19th November 2004, 11:22 AM
....Eat your heart out Halle Berry....Catwoman has come to Leeds!!!!!

So here I am dressed from head to tail as CATWOMAN to help raise money for Children In Need. The whole company has turned up for work in some of the funniest, outrageous characters/fancy dress outfits ever!

Are you or your company doing anything for C.I N?

puurrrrrrrrr graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/love.gif

Twinkle
19th November 2004, 03:46 PM
We are having a mothers and daughters big night in tomorrow night. There will be about 40 of us all together.
Its being held here at my house. Entrance fee, pay for your drinks (very cheap), raffles, silly games, loads of UB music, will be a laff. We did it last year and between us raised 250. Hoping to top that this year :D :D

Taffy aka SuzieQ
19th November 2004, 06:37 PM
NAH DOING NOWT CEPT GIVING TO EVERYONE WHO HAS THE BALLS TO DRESS UP........BTW LADIES WE WANT PICS graemlins/smokin.gif
Big love me graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif

Rudie
19th November 2004, 06:49 PM
We were going to town today,wondered wot the hold up in traffic was,as we got further down there was a Homer Simpson and a man dressed as a woman with the biggest boobs i have ever seen :D

Sarah.K
19th November 2004, 07:20 PM
We had a charity race night for C.I.N last night raised 354 and also the 2 blokes we have working for us had their arses waxed pmsl!! :eek: They had a bigger audience than the race night attracted!

Rachel~B
19th November 2004, 11:49 PM
lmao...arses waxed... :eek: OUCHHHH

Sarah.K
20th November 2004, 12:00 AM
Yeh deffo with u on the underarm Rach :eek:

Rossy
20th November 2004, 12:45 AM
Always said you are better looking than Halle Berry....lol

Rossy :) :) :)