PDA

View Full Version : SKIRGE/RACHEL

Taffy aka SuzieQ
17th November 2004, 07:18 PM
Ok Rachel:
Tell mummy to stop playing with the squirels.....how do i explain what mommy play to Sian? :eek: :eek:
2nd Its your birthday, you can eat all the cake and if you are sick dont worry about it, thats all part of the fun of being 7..
21 7 year olds and a sick bucket on its way to you graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif
Big love Me graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif

Skirge, The Chef
17th November 2004, 07:22 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :D
Well em i have no exscuse i was feeling slightly nutty and thought it was a good idea at the time, i can edit it down to 10 kids and 1 in the morning if that will help :D

Taffy aka SuzieQ
17th November 2004, 07:35 PM
Lmao she got her mind set on 20 this weekend!! :eek:
Btw clicked on the back under your name im watching em now ya know graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif

Rachel~B
17th November 2004, 07:47 PM
graemlins/laff.gif

awe Sue gotta tell ya...Estelle really made me cry tonight...she was telling jokes, she said

'what did the lil 5yr old girl say to the mummy?'

'I really love you mummy'

awwwweeeee bless her graemlins/kiss.gif

Taffy aka SuzieQ
17th November 2004, 07:49 PM
Pimp graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif dont ya just love kids

Rachel~B
17th November 2004, 07:55 PM
lmao she cheered me up, but made me cry :confused:

Taffy aka SuzieQ
17th November 2004, 08:13 PM
Aw you soppy bugger graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/kiss.gif

Rachel~B
17th November 2004, 08:16 PM
:)

Taffy aka SuzieQ
18th November 2004, 12:56 PM
Sian made me cry last week Paige was winding her up anyhow i think Sian had had enough when she turned to her Paige and said"you know i have a dead sister!" Paige said "No you dont" Sians reply......"I WILL HAVE IN A MINUTE YOU!!!" I was crying with laughter,dont kids say the loveliest things graemlins/laff.gif
Big love me graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif