PDA

View Full Version : shel


Rachel~B
15th November 2004, 11:15 PM
hows your back and your ass graemlins/laff.gif

sweetsensation
15th November 2004, 11:18 PM
:mad: :mad:

Rachel~B
15th November 2004, 11:18 PM
graemlins/laff.gif you not watching tv tonight graemlins/laff.gif

sweetsensation
15th November 2004, 11:19 PM
Hvae u seen Daddy Day Care??

well .....they're killin me they're reallllllly killin me :p bitch graemlins/kiss.gif

sweetsensation
15th November 2004, 11:19 PM
No thought i would come online and chat to some freaks who also have nothing better to be doing :roll:

Rachel~B
15th November 2004, 11:21 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by sweetsensation:
[b]Hvae u seen Daddy Day Care??

well .....they're killin me they're reallllllly killin me :p bitch :p
my back n ass are fine graemlins/bigwink.gif
legs are gettin a bit burnt tho'...laptop gets rather hot graemlins/laff.gif

sweetsensation
15th November 2004, 11:23 PM
U sure the heat is from the lap top?? :p

Rachel~B
15th November 2004, 11:26 PM
well nothing else is getting heated ;)

NEPCHOON ROSE
15th November 2004, 11:33 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by sweetsensation:
[b]No thought i would come online and chat to some freaks who also have nothing better to be doing ;)

Rachel~B
15th November 2004, 11:34 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by NEPTUNE ROSE:


i am collecting nuts...... winters coming... s although i am a freak.....i am actually doing something better with my time ;) <hr></blockquote>

sure ya are graemlins/bigwink.gif

sweetsensation
15th November 2004, 11:35 PM
See now your a sensible one Nep, thinking ahead, planning for the future. graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

NUTS!!!! oh hazelnuts....Cadburys make them and they cover them in chocolate graemlins/bounceblack.gif

Rachel~B
15th November 2004, 11:37 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by sweetsensation:
See now your a sensible one Nep, thinking ahead, planning for the future. graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

NUTS!!!! oh hazelnuts....Cadburys make them and they cover them in chocolate graemlins/bounceblack.gif <hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif lmfao

NEPCHOON ROSE
15th November 2004, 11:37 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rachel.B.:


sure ya are graemlins/bigwink.gif <hr></blockquote>


do u have any objections of me handling my nuts
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

sweetsensation
15th November 2004, 11:38 PM
:p graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Rachel~B
15th November 2004, 11:39 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by NEPTUNE ROSE:
[b]


do u have any objections of me handling my nuts
:eek:

sweetsensation
15th November 2004, 11:41 PM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif sparticus has arisen graemlins/laff.gif

Rachel~B
15th November 2004, 11:42 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by sweetsensation:
[b] :p :roll: graemlins/laff.gif :

NEPCHOON ROSE
15th November 2004, 11:46 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rachel.B.:


:eek: <hr></blockquote>


i always have nuts , i keep em in a jar... keeps em fresh


"after making this statement neptune rolls around on floor laughing her head off" graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

sweetsensation
15th November 2004, 11:47 PM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Rachel~B
15th November 2004, 11:47 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by NEPTUNE ROSE:



i always have nuts , i keep em in a jar... keeps em fresh


"after making this statement neptune rolls around on floor laughing her head off" graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif <hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif cant say anything to that!