PDA

View Full Version : Limewire Pro

Skirge, The Chef
8th November 2004, 10:04 AM
Do any of you use this p2p software ?
I got it yesterday and i reckons it great, well worth getting if ya into file sharing..

deb
8th November 2004, 10:09 AM
i got told about limewire last night,
is it better than winmx? :)

Skirge, The Chef
8th November 2004, 10:34 AM
Yeah its miles better
i hate winmx
best obe i have found sice napster got closed..

brummybabe
9th November 2004, 03:46 PM
do you have to pay skirge..???????.. i use emule it can take ages when downloadin videos but songs do pretty quick,

Skirge, The Chef
9th November 2004, 03:52 PM
No you dont have to pay, you have to buy the pro version of it though, but if you have emule well you will find the pro version on there nayway.
I am megga impressed with limewire..

Nitroid 913
9th November 2004, 05:34 PM
Skirge,

i been using the basic one for ages now, it does the job no add or spyware, rapid !

Hazz

s n u f
10th November 2004, 10:58 AM
will have to give it a go
cheers

Mick_f
11th November 2004, 12:59 AM
Still using Kazaalite

KuUaLoHa_2004
11th November 2004, 02:49 AM
I'm Lime-in??? are you lime-in??? (get it the are you jellin comercial.. about Dr. Scholl's gell thingys... anyway)!

Yes! I use Limewire Pro.. and I LOVE IT!!!!!

it the BoMB! graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

Jolene
12th November 2004, 04:08 AM
Hey, I have a question. The regular Limewire that you don't pay for....it definately doesnt have any ad or spyware? I've been wanting to try it but I'm scared because I just got a new computer and I remember how bad Kazaa messed up my old one with all the ad and spyware.

graemlins/love.gif Jolene

Skirge, The Chef
12th November 2004, 12:37 PM
If ya use kazza use the lite version, i dunno if the free limewire has spyware or not but download it install it and before runnign it download and run that,,
http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html
will remove any spyware anyway :D

jahnus
12th November 2004, 01:43 PM
one thing to add here...........soulseek........i havent got a clue what to search for anymore(that means i got everything i ever wanted to have .....on music that is ) this program is a must for every music fan whom want to have reggae that is released on record and not on cd's........hohnost you can find every record ever released

ps.if you ever gonna install that my name online there is JAHMUSIC it gives you at least acces to around 30 gigabyte of reggae (and more if you ask me online)

greetings jahnus graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

butler
14th November 2004, 12:54 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by jahnus:

ps.if you ever gonna install that my name online there is JAHMUSIC it gives you at least acces to around 30 gigabyte of reggae (and more if you ask me online)

greetings jahnus graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounce.gif <hr></blockquote>

Nice one, ive been hearing great thing's about limewire,nice link for the spydoc to [RwS]Skirge..

butler
14th November 2004, 01:09 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by [RwS]Skirge:
No you dont have to pay, you have to buy the pro version of it though, but if you have emule well you will find the pro version on there nayway.
I am megga impressed with limewire..<hr></blockquote>

So i noticed a fee via paypal or credit card,how do you access this for free????