PDA

View Full Version : Yeah this country`s lost the plot!

Rudie
7th November 2004, 11:52 AM
Bloke on front of our local paper saying he is addicted to fruit machines,so,bless em the benefits office has decided to give him 65 to help with his addiction :roll: ) so,they decided in their heart of hearts to give him 3,500 to help start up "his business"

This bloke must be laffin up his sleeve,he is set up for months.

Is it any wonder this country is goin down the pan,makes my f^*&%n blood boil :mad:

doug
7th November 2004, 01:43 PM
I well understand why you're upset. It's not that I'm right wing or anything but I do feel that there are a lot of people that are asking what society can do for them, rather than what they can do for society.

What can you do though? Ignore it and they win. Speak out and the Liberals come down on you like you're some kind of uncaring fascist nut, and they still win.

I would help anybody in need, but paying to support gambling addiction beggars belief. Whats next paying for my UB40 addiction, um a season ticket to all the gigs including expenses, I may give this some serious thought. :D

Later

Doug

graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

evt17
7th November 2004, 06:17 PM
Unbelievable!!!!

Rudie
8th November 2004, 04:27 PM
Thats the problem,its not unbelievable any more,the genuine people who really need money are mucked about,and to people like him its handed ova on a golden platter :roll:

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Taffy aka SuzieQ
8th November 2004, 04:49 PM
OMG THIS COUNRTY GETS WORSE ANYONE ELSEFEEL LIKE LEAVING IT!!! :mad:
Big love Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif

Rudie
8th November 2004, 04:58 PM
More so than ever just l8ley Sue,priorities in this country are all wrong

Seems u get more if u sit on ur arse all day,if u work u r penalised in every which way :(

*Cookie*
10th November 2004, 08:42 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Taffy:
[QB]OMG THIS COUNRTY GETS WORSE ANYONE ELSEFEEL LIKE LEAVING IT!!! :mad:
Big love Sue
gees im with you on that one
countrys round the bend

da lisa
10th November 2004, 01:42 PM
You think that your country has lost the plot, well, you want to come and live in the Netherlands for a bit???

At this specific moment in Den Haag, we've got tanks on the street, Military Police out, special Marines group out because of a house filled with terrorist, armed to the teeth!!!

On daily basis there are mosques burned down, islamitic school set on fire, etc., all this started after Theo van Gogh was slaughtered last week.

War is on in Holland. And that all because we can't judge muslims, we are not allowed (according to them that is) to say anything bad about the Islam. Well sorry, but that's Stone Age-thinking!!!

Love,

Lisa, with a warhead on! ;)