PDA

View Full Version : Mind, Body and Kick Ass Moves

Skirge, The Chef
5th November 2004, 06:39 PM
Do any of you watch this ? its runnign again late on BBc3, i have seen most of them and to honesy i cannot say i am yoyaly convinced by some of the stuff on there yet other stuff you can not explain.
If any of you dont know what it is about, its a Brummy called Chris Crudelli martial arts expert
he rtrevls around the far east looking at loads of different karate,kung fu styles.
Some of the sjit you see will spook ya, like this dude that hung 150 kilos of his manhood :D
and putting spears (pointy end) in there throats and pushing forward bendign the spears..
if you havent watched it then deffo have a watch..
http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/tv/mind_body/about_the_show.shtml

Taffy aka SuzieQ
5th November 2004, 08:22 PM
I aint watched it Skirge but i seen some stuff like that before spooky stuff i wouldnt try,gonna watch the programme though see what its like :D
Big love Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif

*Cookie*
5th November 2004, 09:34 PM
ther are monks in tibet, just stood in the street who balance huge wheights on their you know whats, its unbelievable to see, they do it for spare change to raise money, its all about mind over body literally
ouch
made my eyes :eek:

MAYBETOMORROW
7th November 2004, 11:29 PM
It all sounds too painful for me!! :eek: :eek: :eek: