PDA

View Full Version : WHY DO THEY DO IT!!!

Taffy aka SuzieQ
12th October 2004, 07:41 PM
Just had knock at the door my daughters friend is in tears 2 of their friends have been stabbed by a gang of lads on motorbikes,the 2 friends were standing outside the local shops when the gang rode up stabbed 1 in the leg and as his friend grabbed the kid who did the stabbing he was stabbed in the head.Why do they do it? The lads werent doin anything and the bikers dont ssem to be local to the area. :( :( :mad:

[ 13 October 2004: Message edited by: Taffy ]</p>

Robinsduvet
12th October 2004, 07:43 PM
OMG Sue that is so terrible..hope they are ok and the catch they b*******d's that did it :mad: :mad:

[ 12 October 2004: Message edited by: Robinsduvet ]</p>

sweetsensation
OMG Sue !! Sick bastards :(

Michelle graemlins/love.gif

Anniemg
Jesus....thats awful :(

I hope they are both ok.... :(

Annie :(

Skirge, The Chef
12th October 2004, 07:46 PM
OMG
:(
So sorry to hear it, kids of today just dont seem to care about a thing, its so much different from when i was a kid even when i was like 10 a kid of 16 was an adult and you had total respect for them, but not now its all knives n bats and anyone can be hit, grown men have been beat to death by gangs of kids just coz they have refused to get served for them at the shop.
makes me sick to my stomach when i hear stuff like this, i have heard kis talking about stabbing and how if you stab below the waste it cannot ve attempted murder. I mean holy shit how scary is that.
hope those 2 kids will be okay, keep us posted please...

[ 12 October 2004: Message edited by: [RwS]Skirge ]</p>

Rachel~B
12th October 2004, 07:57 PM
omg Sue...hope everything is ok.
which shops mate? :(

MAYBETOMORROW
13th October 2004, 12:10 AM
That's terrible Sue! I hope the two youngsters are OK now. What is the world coming to?! :(

SummerSunShine
13th October 2004, 01:55 AM
Awful news :(

Rachel~B
13th October 2004, 07:43 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rachel.B.:
omg Sue...hope everything is ok.
which shops mate? :( <hr></blockquote>

cheers for the text mate...hope everything is ok.
those shops are just too close to home, was there yesterday with Emerald :( .You gotta get your girls and their mates to stop hanging round there...
As soon as the police shift there portacabin thing this shit happens...they were set up for ages cause of the trouble with kids...can't work em out :confused:
that pub needs to be pulled down, too much drug dealing going on...attracting the kids.

Rach graemlins/friends.gif

[ 13 October 2004: Message edited by: Rachel.B. ]</p>

bluebell
13th October 2004, 09:12 AM
terrible news sue..i hope theyre o.k.

been through something similar myself..nearly lost my son.. :mad: :mad:

j59
13th October 2004, 10:22 AM
:eek: Sorry to hear that Sue , hope the kids are okay now ? Things seem to get worst , hope the thugs get caught.
love jx

*Cookie*
13th October 2004, 06:04 PM
omg
that ia awful,
gos you gotta watch your kids 24/7
bet you cant cos you gotta let them grow
hope they are both ok,
graemlins/love.gif

Taffy aka SuzieQ
13th October 2004, 06:49 PM
As far as i know 1 lad still in hosp due to the head wound the other is out.
Yea Rach soon as cops portacabin moves the troubles back,was telling Angie the weekend about that frigging pub should be bulldozed with the dealers in it,i been in every pub in Chelmsley but even i wouldnt touch that one not if my life depended on it!! :(