PDA

View Full Version : FAO BHAM/MIDLANDS LOONIES

Burden of shame
8th October 2004, 10:35 AM
Hello all!

If anyone is interested, I am playing at the Liggers Tavern (above Madhouse Studios) in Birmingham NEXT FRIDAY the 15th October.

It is a FREE ENTRY acoustic evening which has some great new artists from all over on the bill.

It would be great to finally meet some of you guys if you are perhaps at a loose end that evening and fancy some cool live music.

So come on down if you're free!-if you wanna hear our music before hand then check out www.overplay.co.uk/abstain (http://www.overplay.co.uk/abstain)

Hope you are all well, and maybe we'll meet soon

BIG LOVE

Dan

www.overplay.co.uk/abstain (http://www.overplay.co.uk/abstain)

[ 08 October 2004: Message edited by: Burden of shame ]</p>

Rachel~B
8th October 2004, 10:50 AM
hey erm can ya give us a clue as to where that is? I know I live in Brum but its a pretty big place :D

Helena
8th October 2004, 11:29 AM
Sounds great Dan but unfortunately that is the one day in October i've already got something arranged for. Let us know next time your playing and i'll be there graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

Burden of shame
8th October 2004, 11:40 AM
Hi, its just around the corner from Snow Hill Station / Sound Control (formerly MX) if you know where the HQ (I think its called) bar/nightclub is its just up the road from there

Will let you know when we are next there Helena xx

Burden of shame
11th October 2004, 07:12 AM
Ok people this should help if any of you fancy coming down this Friday night but arent sure where it is:

0.00 0.00 A4400 Start out at Birmingham,W Mids
Follow signs The North and M6 to leave by Moor Street Queensway

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0.40 0.40 A4400 Masshouse Circus (Junction with A47)
Forward A34 (signposted Walsall)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0.70 0.30 A38 Lancaster Circus (Junction with A38)
Branch left (signposted Inner Ring Road South and West) and at roundabout take 1st exit into St Chad's Queensway A4400

1.00 0.30 Uncl. Bear left, then merge onto St Chads Queensway

1.14 0.14 A41 At St Chads Circus Queensway roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Old Snow Hill - A41

1.38 0.25 Uncl. Turn right onto Henrietta Street

1.42 0.03 Uncl. Turn left onto Hampton Street

1.51 0.09 Uncl. Finish at 41 Hampton Street,Birmingham

- - - Section time 0:04, Total time 0:04

Hope to see you there
:cool:

BOS

Doktor X
12th October 2004, 09:03 AM
Have a good one BOS......I don't have headphones here at the library so I can't check your music out today.....hopefully soon.

Burden of shame
13th October 2004, 09:22 AM
Hi, thanks very much, hope you get chance to have a listen soon...

BOS xx