PDA

View Full Version : new job and training

NEPCHOON ROSE
6th October 2004, 06:08 PM
seems like the same posts have been here a while so i will just tell whats going on in the land of the nepchooon. plenty of you will not give a set of flying trollocks about whats going on with me so don't read if you are easily offended :o

the people there are nice(not as nutty as staples direct lot) but the are cool...the group i am in training with are cool too all from different backgrounds, one of them is madder than a bunch ferrets trapped in a bag at feeding time but as i said they are all a good laugh graemlins/friends.gif

and thats it basically 3days in the new working life of the Depchoon

j59
6th October 2004, 06:47 PM
A far more interesting tale Neptune than said Storyteller can come up with :D

Today I went on school trip to Osborne castle
on the Isle of Wight.We had a fair bit of sunshine
and some very heavy showers,
My boy wasn't sick on the coach nor the ferry going over.Once we were at the Swiss Chalet at Osborne looking around upstairs in the chalet himself says i think I'm going to be sick.Luckily I carry a sick bag where ever we go.So he chucked up while standing on the pretty balcony
:D
love jx

NEPCHOON ROSE
6th October 2004, 06:59 PM
i went to osborne house when i was 17... lovely place... got the impression queen victoria was not to fond of the kids especially her own(she had 9) lots of high walls and the kids play at one end of the house and her and albert in the other end of the house

Skirge, The Chef
6th October 2004, 07:28 PM
Hey cool when u learn who gets what benifit, maybe you can ring our local DSS and tell them how it works :D j/k

NEPCHOON ROSE
6th October 2004, 08:18 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by [RwS]Skirge:
[b]Hey cool when u learn who gets what benifit, maybe you can ring our local DSS and tell them how it works :o

Rachel~B
6th October 2004, 08:28 PM
cheers for that Billy...I can sleep now knowing that your training is going well... :D

NEPCHOON ROSE
6th October 2004, 08:32 PM
the horns , and the hoofs are bit of a give away otherwise they are cool about it

Helena
6th October 2004, 08:33 PM
Thats great to hear nep. glad it's all going well.

Jen sorry about your boy but i must confess i couldn't help but burst out laffing when i read it.

graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

6th October 2004, 08:41 PM
glad its going well for you :)

KuUaLoHa_2004
6th October 2004, 10:31 PM
Glad to hear that things are going great for yah Nep! graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

Taffy aka SuzieQ
6th October 2004, 10:35 PM
Awe glad to hear everythings goin well Anne-marie graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
7th October 2004, 03:45 AM
Great to see things are going well for you Nep!!
graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/friends.gif

Carlene Lydia
7th October 2004, 09:38 AM
Hey Nepchoon!
Glad to hear the training is going along great!! And that the people are nice too.... that's always the thing I look for!!

keep us informed on how it's going after your training ends!! :D

graemlins/friends.gif

*Cookie*
7th October 2004, 12:19 PM
nice people to work with makes even the crapest job seem better
good luck with the rest of your training
:)

bluebell
7th October 2004, 02:35 PM
good to hear youre news anne marie :D

good luck with the training and so forth..and dont worry i'm sure you'll find some common interests with everyone :D

Have u mentioned youre favourite band to them yet :D :D

graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/friends.gif

Anniemg
7th October 2004, 07:50 PM
Great to hear all going well....thanks billie graemlins/friends.gif