Rachel~B
4th October 2004, 08:46 PM
anyone else watching it? :roll:

sweetsensation
4th October 2004, 08:48 PM
Nope, whos playing?

sweetsensation
4th October 2004, 08:49 PM
Its alright for you sitting all snug on your comfie lether sofa, big enough to swallow a little person like you up ;) graemlins/laff.gif I am in the kitchen,contemplating going to read....

[ 04 October 2004: Message edited by: sweetsensation ]</p>

Rachel~B
4th October 2004, 09:05 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by sweetsensation:
[b]Its alright for you sitting all snug on your comfie lether sofa, big enough to swallow a little person like you up ;) ;)
my settees are cool, very comfortable ;) better than a kitchen chair :p

sweetsensation
4th October 2004, 09:11 PM
ur dead right, and my new sofa is as hard and as uncomfortable as the kitchen chairs, lmao, so most times i don't know where I'm sitting, feels the same :( ;)

Rachel~B
4th October 2004, 09:14 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by sweetsensation:
ur dead right, and my new sofa is as hard and as uncomfortable as the kitchen chairs, lmao, so most times i don't know where I'm sitting, feels the same :( ;) <hr></blockquote>

awe shell, well your welcome to come back here and sit on my settee anytime ;) you looked so comfortable sitting on their with your hair straigtners lol :p

sweetsensation
4th October 2004, 09:28 PM
:roll:

Rachel~B
4th October 2004, 09:30 PM
:D when you coming back to brum? graemlins/laff.gif

sweetsensation
4th October 2004, 09:32 PM
lmFao ................. USER graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

You offering me a full time job?

Rachel~B
4th October 2004, 09:38 PM
no sorry, just couldnt resist ;) it was very much appreciated graemlins/love.gif
hey if you collected the girls now...you know who you might see graemlins/bigwink.gif ya never know graemlins/smokin.gif

Helena
5th October 2004, 08:17 AM
saw a bit of it but dunno who half of them are. Can't believe how rough Mark Bosnich is looking. I used to fancy him like mad :o

[ 05 October 2004: Message edited by: Helena ]</p>

Rachel~B
5th October 2004, 08:39 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Helena:
saw a bit of it but dunno who half of them are. Can't believe how rough Mark Bosnich is looking. I used to fancy him like mad :o

[ 05 October 2004: Message edited by: Helena ]<hr></blockquote>

:roll:

Skirge, The Chef
5th October 2004, 09:00 PM
Be all that coke he takes... lol j/k :D

I live in the Toon and i aint watcvhing another reality TV show even if it is about football and filmed up here.
I dont see the point to it appart from ripping up our pitch while England play so its all crap for out next league game... right had me moan now i feel better :D

Rachel~B
5th October 2004, 09:02 PM
ummm ya moan sounds a bit girlie...just like Savage :D he makes me laff does Robbie :p

Sparkle_of_my_eye
6th October 2004, 01:23 AM
Didn't bother watching it,everyone says its crap,its on so much on sky & sky mix,stupid thing!

Rachel~B
6th October 2004, 06:41 AM
Jen it really is crap :roll: I have to watch it...Tony thinks its great :confused:

Skirge, The Chef
6th October 2004, 08:01 AM
Going to go jump of a bridge, I have just been compared with that %^^*&$%^&"&$%$" &*&%^&*%^ %^&*$&* %^&$%^*&$ %^*&$%^ Welsh $^%"%^$%^*&$ long haried $%&$%&$&......

Sorry dont like him much :D

Rachel~B
6th October 2004, 08:55 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by [RwS]Skirge:
Going to go jump of a bridge, I have just been compared with that %^^*&$%^&"&$%$" &*&%^&*%^ %^&*$&* %^&$%^*&$ %^*&$%^ Welsh $^%"%^$%^*&$ long haried $%&$%&$&......

Sorry dont like him much :D <hr></blockquote>

:p

Skirge, The Chef
6th October 2004, 09:06 AM
Fancy him, ya eldest, oh no we cannot have that, I am blind i know what i am talking about get her eyes tested :D lol

I just hate him in the football sense, he is just one of those players that winds everyone up
and brings the game into disrepute.
Rough ground i know with alot of Blues fans on here ut welll its a football thing.
On Sunday he and Souness has a bust up in the tunnel after the game, u hear about it ?