PDA

View Full Version : Sting/NepChune: ALAN'S FUNNY STORIES

Doktor X
19th August 2004, 10:14 AM
Ay oop down Sheff and Y'oroight down Brum.... :p .....she then sez "No, I mean are they GRANNY SMITHS?"...I sez "No, they're mine".

She larfed so blumin' much she gave me an extra five pence change!!!! graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif .....

Carlene Lydia
19th August 2004, 10:16 AM
sorry to butt in, but that's f***in hilarious Imani....... :p

Doktor X
19th August 2004, 10:21 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Carlene:
[b]sorry to butt in, but that's f***in hilarious Imani....... :D Try it sometime- THEY might even forget to charge you. ;) graemlins/laff.gif

Carlene Lydia
19th August 2004, 10:23 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Doktor X:

No probs Carlene :D Try it sometime- THEY might even forget to charge you. ;) graemlins/laff.gif <hr></blockquote>

I Think I will give that a shot next time i'm doing the groceries!!!! graemlins/laff.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
19th August 2004, 10:25 AM
I like your style Doktor!!

:D

Doktor X
19th August 2004, 10:25 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Carlene:
[b]

I Think I will give that a shot next time i'm doing the groceries!!!! :o :D ), you'll have made a profit and made someone happy at the same time. Can't be bad. :D

Carlene Lydia
19th August 2004, 10:27 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Doktor X:

Go for it Carlene! Even if you only get 5p change (or the Aussie currency- cents? :o :D ), you'll have made a profit and made someone happy at the same time. Can't be bad. :D <hr></blockquote>

Exactly right Imani!! :D

Doktor X
19th August 2004, 10:28 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MAYBETOMORROW:
I like your style Doktor!!

:D <hr></blockquote>

NEPCHOON ROSE
19th August 2004, 10:49 AM
thanks doc

that has cheered me up no end :D

STING
19th August 2004, 11:09 AM

Doktor X
19th August 2004, 11:11 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sting:
:D <hr></blockquote>

Well, if they've got worms in 'em, they deffo don't keep the Doktor away (unless he's on a summer holiday- cliff Richard sang that- one of the few "un-smutty" songs he actually SANG!) :D ;)