PDA

View Full Version : Joke (this will get me in trouble again)

Bart
18th August 2004, 02:37 PM
What do you call a teletubby living in Liverpool??
Tubby :D

s n u f
18th August 2004, 04:42 PM
:D :D nutter

sparkler
18th August 2004, 08:16 PM
Neil!!
Theres absolutely no need to be quite so rude........ADAM remove this offensive post immediately or I will call Jerry Springer and have that Bart one brought to justice.

Sarah xx graemlins/bigwink.gif

caja
18th August 2004, 08:24 PM
neil, neil orange peel!!! im so annoyed at this post!!! is that all they are called mate? ya getting soft in ya "OLD" age....
mines a pint at fest.
best wishes
chris ;)

funny
18th August 2004, 09:46 PM
:D :D

MAYBETOMORROW
19th August 2004, 01:19 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by sparkler:
[b]Neil!!
Theres absolutely no need to be quite so rude........ADAM remove this offensive post immediately or I will call Jerry Springer and have that Bart one brought to justice.

Sarah xx :eek: :eek: :eek:

Nods
19th August 2004, 01:41 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MAYBETOMORROW:
[b]

Jerry Springer will only be interested if someone is making out with their next door neighbour's husband and/or wife and their sister's boyfriend!!!

:)

ogm
19th August 2004, 10:40 AM
i think this post is degrading....disgusting.....humiliating..and an insult to all the nice ladies that reside in liverpool and i have to ask bart to remove it now.....

hows that sarah (thats what you told me to say wasnt it)

graemlins/bigwink.gif graemlins/kiss.gif

sparkler
19th August 2004, 12:07 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ogm:
i think this post is degrading....disgusting.....humiliating..and an insult to all the nice ladies that reside in liverpool and i have to ask bart to remove it now.....

hows that sarah (thats what you told me to say wasnt it)

graemlins/bigwink.gif graemlins/kiss.gif <hr></blockquote>

I like a man that does as he's told. graemlins/bigwink.gif

Sarah xx

MAYBETOMORROW
20th August 2004, 12:52 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by sparkler:
[b]

I like a man that does as he's told. :eek: