PDA

View Full Version : Media Scum

Skirge, The Chef
16th August 2004, 07:16 PM
Why is it that the media seem to out just to destroy all the good will and nice storys seem to be pushed to one side just to the negitive and bad storys can grow and grow.
I am affriad this is a football winge of mine but all this crap going on up here with Kieron Dyer is pissing me right off.
Sky Sports News, The Evenign Chrobicle and teletext are all saying things that have not been confirmed about the kid.
the paper reckons the Toon are now open to offers for him of around 8 million, coz they say he refused to play out on the right wing for us against Boro, yet Sir Bobby has spoken out saying this is complete rubbish..
So why do the media feel the right to call Sir Bobby a lair and try to cause so much upset for the young player.
Makes me so mad our local paper should be supporting him not calling him in such a childish manner, even the www.NUFC.com (http://www.NUFC.com) website try to say that Kieron fell on purpose against Boro to allow them to score their seconf goal
thats a website that is supposed to be there in support of the club abd they can print rubbish like that.
all these people need to look up the word support
and more people need to complain to the media when theys ee somthing they do not think should be printed or aried let them know wee the public will n olonger stand for the bullshit they churn out....
sorry got my soapbox head on today :D

NEPCHOON ROSE
16th August 2004, 07:43 PM
not the biggest fan of the media myself... but i can see were you are coming from with this....it is a bit one sided i thought

MAYBETOMORROW
17th August 2004, 03:04 AM
It doesn't sound right to me either Skirge!!

But that's what we have come to expect from the media!!

:)