PDA

View Full Version : "Spiderman Spiderman, does whatever a spider can&qu


Doktor X
14th August 2004, 10:41 AM
Of course he doesn't! I've never seen a spider talk....I've seen the film an' all, and NOT ONCE does he climb out of a bathroom plughole. :D :D :D

I like the lyrics of that Ana Johnson song, by the way. :D

[ 14 August 2004: Message edited by: Doktor X ]</p>

Taffy aka SuzieQ
14th August 2004, 06:28 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Doktor X:
Of course he doesn't! I've never seen a spider talk....I've seen the film an' all, and NOT ONCE does he climb out of a bathroom plughole. :D :D :D

[ 14 August 2004: Message edited by: Doktor X ]<hr></blockquote>

Totally mad
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

STING
14th August 2004, 09:00 PM
well the spidey that lives in my house is a fkin genius man. he's there, on top of the curtains one minute, then i go into the front room and, blow me, there he is dangling from the light fitting..... :D

Taffy aka SuzieQ
15th August 2004, 11:13 PM
Either talented or you got 2 spiders Sting just watch them eyes they follow you round!!!!!! :eek: :eek:
Big love n hugs Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/friends.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
16th August 2004, 03:41 AM
Imani - I do believe you are right there!!

However, your premature senility is catching up with you!!

:D :D

[ 16 August 2004: Message edited by: MAYBETOMORROW ]</p>

Robinsduvet
16th August 2004, 03:45 PM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif @ Sting!


graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

Doktor X
17th August 2004, 10:39 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sting:
well the spidey that lives in my house is a fkin genius man. he's there, on top of the curtains one minute, then i go into the front room and, blow me, there he is dangling from the light fitting..... :D <hr></blockquote>

Spiders would make good bodyguards- if you dared let 'em near yer body.
:eek:

dkh
18th August 2004, 02:59 AM
Spider-man, Spider-man
Does whatever a spider can
Spins a web, any size
Catches thieves, just like flies
Look out! Here comes the Spider-man!

Is he strong? Listen, Bud!
He's got radioactive blood.
Can he swing from a thread?
Take a look overhead.
Hey there, there goes the Spider-man!

In the chill of night,
At the scene of the crime
Like a streak of light
He arrives just in time

Spider-man, Spider-man
Friendly neighborhood Spider-man
Wealth and fame, he's ignored
Action is his reward
To him, life is a great big bang-up
Wherever there's a hang-up
You'll find the Spider-man!


graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Doktor X
18th August 2004, 10:42 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by DAZ:
[b]Spider-man, Spider-man
Does whatever a spider can
Spins a web, any size
Catches thieves, just like flies
Look out! Here comes the Spider-man!

Is he strong? Listen, Bud!
He's got radioactive blood.
Can he swing from a thread?
Take a look overhead.
Hey there, there goes the Spider-man!

In the chill of night,
At the scene of the crime
Like a streak of light
He arrives just in time

Spider-man, Spider-man
Friendly neighborhood Spider-man
Wealth and fame, he's ignored
Action is his reward
To him, life is a great big bang-up
Wherever there's a hang-up
You'll find the Spider-man!


:D

dkh
18th August 2004, 02:05 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Doktor X:


I watch it every morning on T4. :D <hr></blockquote>

me too imani....lol :D

MAYBETOMORROW
19th August 2004, 12:51 AM
What a tangled web we live in.............

:roll: