PDA

View Full Version : BRILLIANT

Doktor X
11th August 2004, 10:43 AM
Isn't life brilliant? If you weren't alive you'd be dead, and that'd be terrible.....Isn't oxygen brilliant? Oxygen helps you to breathe, they taught me that at school......school's brilliant, you read books, talk with yer mates and eat school dinners......food's brillliant, it's like drinking, but food's more lumpy.....imagine if we had no food or drink, we'd all die and that would be terrible.......i like chips, they're brilliant....i dint like the tv programme chips, if they ever put that on UK Gold that'd be terrible....I like tv, it's brilliant

evt17
11th August 2004, 10:50 AM
I more than like chips ... I love chips. They're brilliant. Especially chip butties.

STING
11th August 2004, 11:23 AM
i love chip butties, they're brilliant, especially on reight soft bread...bread it's brilliant, especially when they shove the money they earned into the pot hen. hen's ..they're brilliant, they lay eggs, moult feathers and have parties....parties, they're brilliant. imagine a life without the tories? tories? they're brilliant..especially conservatories where you can doss about and read all day. books, they're brilliant..blah blah blah.... :D

Doktor X
11th August 2004, 03:38 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sting:
i love chip butties, they're brilliant, especially on reight soft bread...bread it's brilliant, especially when they shove the money they earned into the pot hen. hen's ..they're brilliant, they lay eggs, moult feathers and have parties....parties, they're brilliant. imagine a life without the tories? tories? they're brilliant..especially conservatories where you can doss about and read all day. books, they're brilliant..blah blah blah.... :D <hr></blockquote>

The Bible, it's brilliant, s'meant to be written by God. God- he's brilliant.....made the whole world, dint even tek a tea break. Tea, s'brilliant, you have that with biscuits.....if you dint have biscuits, that'd be terrible...

[ 11 August 2004: Message edited by: Doktor X ]</p>

STING
11th August 2004, 06:49 PM
biscuits..they're brilliant, especially one dunks like rich tea or morning coffee. :D

MAYBETOMORROW
12th August 2004, 02:40 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sting:
biscuits..they're brilliant, especially one dunks like rich tea or morning coffee. :D <hr></blockquote>

Oh no, not the dunking argument again!!!!
:eek: :eek: