PDA

View Full Version : A Little Warning.......lol

paulaw
11th August 2004, 12:18 AM
As of today, I am back behind the wheel......lol......so you have been warned....lol!

After more than 2 years of no driving, I decided that it was time I gave myself a bit of a slap!.....why spend all that cash on learning to drive and passing my test, and never using it!

Ironically, it's exactly 6 years to the day when I passed my test!....hopefully that's a good omen!

So hears wishing myself hopefully many happy years on the road, for most of you, you will never have the pleasure of seeing me drive......at the moment sticking to the streets of Sheffield!....But you never know......I could be coming to a street near you one day....lol.....so if you see a little white fiesta with ub40 playing to the max...(well when I can stand to drive with the music on..lol).......you'll know its me!

:D :D :D

Paula

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
11th August 2004, 12:20 AM
Thank god I live in Australia!!
:)

paulaw
11th August 2004, 01:07 AM
Ermmmmm Dave......be warned, I do have relatives in Australia......when I'm rich enough, I may come on a fly drive holiday.....lol

Paula
:eek:

MAYBETOMORROW
11th August 2004, 01:23 AM
Please give me suitable warning Paula!!

And when you do get over here, you must come over for a beer - by taxi of course!!!

:D

11th August 2004, 09:35 AM
BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

how far is Sheffield from Nottingham?

happy and safe driving hun, knew you could do it

:)