PDA

View Full Version : Inner Peace

Taffy aka SuzieQ
31st July 2004, 06:04 PM
I am passing this on to you because it has definitely worked for me...and as we start summer we all could use a little calm. By following the simple advice I read in an article, I have finally found inner peace.

The article read: "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish
all the things you've started"

So I looked around the house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished....and before leaving the house this evening I will have finished off a bottle of WKD blue, a bottle of Red Sqwuare,Prozac, some valium,a full cheesecake and 4 bars of chocolate, You have no idea how freakin good I am goin to feel....
Now i am going to hug a tree and stroke a bush......come join me in my quest for inner peace
graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/beer.gif
Big mucho love n huggles Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/friends.gif

Twinkle
31st July 2004, 06:43 PM
LMFAO

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Robinsduvet
31st July 2004, 10:56 PM
PMSL :D

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

31st July 2004, 11:11 PM
graemlins/laff.gif thanks for the advice sue

Taffy aka SuzieQ
1st August 2004, 01:56 AM
Ya welcome ladies.......well i hugged a shed,stroked a bush and did a bit of 'weed'ing graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/bigwink.gif
Big love n huggles Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/friends.gif

[ 01 August 2004: Message edited by: Taffy ]</p>

champane
1st August 2004, 04:59 AM
lol @ the choccie bars pimp thats me all over

graemlins/love.gif

The key
1st August 2004, 07:01 AM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Taffy aka SuzieQ
3rd August 2004, 06:17 PM
:D graemlins/bounceblack.gif graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/beer.gif

singerman
10th August 2004, 09:17 PM
:) rick.x graemlins/beer.gif

Taffy aka SuzieQ
10th August 2004, 10:50 PM
Well Rick lets just say i was and still am on a quest for inner peace graemlins/bigwink.gif graemlins/smokin.gif
Big love n huggies Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/friends.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
11th August 2004, 01:10 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by singerman:
[b] :) rick.x :D

Doktor X
11th August 2004, 10:36 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Taffy:
I am passing this on to you because it has definitely worked for me...and as we start summer we all could use a little calm. By following the simple advice I read in an article, I have finally found inner peace.

The article read: "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish
all the things you've started"

So I looked around the house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished....and before leaving the house this evening I will have finished off a bottle of WKD blue, a bottle of Red Sqwuare,Prozac, some valium,a full cheesecake and 4 bars of chocolate, You have no idea how freakin good I am goin to feel....
Now i am going to hug a tree and stroke a bush......come join me in my quest for inner peace
graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/beer.gif
Big mucho love n huggles Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/friends.gif <hr></blockquote>

Brilliant.