PDA

View Full Version : So Bored i have resorted to............

Taffy aka SuzieQ
30th July 2004, 09:58 PM
watching BIG BROTHER...........FOR GOD'S SAKE RESCUE ME!!!!!! :( :eek:
Big love n hugs Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/friends.gif

caja
30th July 2004, 10:08 PM
hey leave me big brother outa this (wink)
love
chris xxx

Taffy aka SuzieQ
30th July 2004, 10:13 PM
I may Chris depends on how BIG ya BIG BROTHER is :p
BIG love Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/friends.gif

j59
30th July 2004, 10:16 PM
:p
love jx

Taffy aka SuzieQ
30th July 2004, 10:27 PM
YES I AM WATCHING IT............PLEASE SOMEONE BLIND ME!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

j59
30th July 2004, 10:33 PM
graemlins/laff.gif oh dear Sue , can't you watch Homegrown dvd ?
love jx

Taffy aka SuzieQ
30th July 2004, 10:36 PM
No Piage is locked in her room with it and my other UB vids n dvd's..........GOD I NEED AN EXCORCIST.......head spinning green projectile vomit growing in my throat......darn i forgot this chair spins :o

j59
30th July 2004, 10:39 PM
:confused:
love jx

Taffy aka SuzieQ
30th July 2004, 10:46 PM
Reality? whats that? i don't know that word? hmm brain gone need sustinance.......dont even ask me what that means!!!! Motherrrrrr :p
Big love n huggiesSue xxxxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/friends.gif

SummerSunShine
31st July 2004, 12:37 AM
Silly sue ;)

NEPCHOON ROSE
31st July 2004, 12:40 AM
big brother...???

oh dear :p

MAYBETOMORROW
31st July 2004, 12:42 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Taffy:
No Piage is locked in her room with it and my other UB vids n dvd's..........GOD I NEED AN EXCORCIST.......head spinning green projectile vomit growing in my throat......darn i forgot this chair spins :o <hr></blockquote>

Sue, it appears that young Paige and her mother need one copy EACH of the Homegrown DVD!!!!

If you need an exorcist, feel free to contact Neptune Rose or Doktor X - I believe they have good contacts!!!! :D

NEPCHOON ROSE
31st July 2004, 12:45 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MAYBETOMORROW:

Sue, it appears that young Paige and her mother need one copy EACH of the Homegrown DVD!!!!

If you need an exorcist, feel free to contact Neptune Rose or Doktor X - I believe they have good contacts!!!! :D <hr></blockquote>

i feel i am being accused of somthing....... but what i wonder
:D

night shift clocking on i see graemlins/laff.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
31st July 2004, 12:55 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by NEPTUNE ROSE:
[b]

i feel i am being accused of somthing....... but what i wonder
:)

winstoned_whu
31st July 2004, 12:57 AM
For your information.......... I is big brother................please don't tell anyone ;)

NEPCHOON ROSE
31st July 2004, 01:53 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MAYBETOMORROW:

Good morning, sorry, evening Anne-Marie,
It's about 9am Saturday morning here - just thought I would pop in and say hello! Unfortunately got a load in the dishwasher and washing machine, so doing my cleaning duties!!
I just thought one of your "friends" might be able to help Sue out with her problem!!
:) <hr></blockquote>

practically sane now... the pills and the shock treatments are working and all my friends have nearly gone now dave ;)

MAYBETOMORROW
31st July 2004, 01:56 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by NEPTUNE ROSE:

practically sane now... the pills and the shock treatments are working and all my friends have nearly gone now dave ;) <hr></blockquote>

Well Nep, I'm just happy you let Robin out of the cell in time for him to catch the plane to Australia!!

At the concert he was standing right in front of me - I think a lot of the ladies on the BB would have been drooling lots if they were in my position!! :eek:

NEPCHOON ROSE
31st July 2004, 02:07 AM
postion and robin is not 2 words i would use in a sentence while talking me dave ;) :p

MAYBETOMORROW
31st July 2004, 02:11 AM
[b]postion and robin is not 2 words i would use in a sentence while talking me dave :D

NEPCHOON ROSE
31st July 2004, 02:16 AM

Oh sorry, it was a slip of the tongue! :D <hr></blockquote>

;)

MAYBETOMORROW
31st July 2004, 02:19 AM
[b]

:)

doug
31st July 2004, 03:06 AM

I'm sorry for causing you grief!!

If it makes it any better, you would have loved to have seen Robin get the crowd going during Astro's toast in Red Red Wine!!! (Not bad for a man who's gonna be 50 this Christmas Day!!)
:) <hr></blockquote>

God, changing the subject slightly, but when you say that it makes me feel old! :D

Doug

graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

NEPCHOON ROSE
31st July 2004, 01:55 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by doug425:
[b]

God, changing the subject slightly, but when you say that it makes me feel old! :D

Doug

:D graemlins/laff.gif

i belive that, all the ladies (the older ones) age well in our family epecially mum she is 53 and she does not look a day over 30

Taffy aka SuzieQ
31st July 2004, 05:51 PM
Lmfao i am sooooo confused...Anne Marie will you be my excorsict please? Im 36 and dont look a day over 60....
Dave postioning Robin and slipping tongues........do behave babe!!!!
Winnie can i call you Bro? I only got 1 BIG Bro n he lives miles away :(
BIG love n huggles Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/friends.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
11th August 2004, 12:03 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by doug425:
[b]

Doug

:p