PDA

View Full Version : get better soon 2 tone

champane
31st August 2003, 12:39 AM
hope you get the plaster off soon brett he fell off the back of his lorry peeps now no laughing please graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/love.gif

BRUMMY UB
31st August 2003, 12:42 AM
HOPE THE HOSPITAL DIDNT GET DONE FOR HANDLING STOLEN GOODS :eek: graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

jacqueliene.
31st August 2003, 12:43 AM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

nice chatting to you man whit the plaster that fell of the back of his lorry graemlins/bigwink.gif

graemlins/love.gif jacqueliene

BRUMMY UB
31st August 2003, 12:47 AM
HE HAS THE RIGHT NAME THOUGH 2 TONE (BLACK AND BLUE) graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

trina
31st August 2003, 01:55 AM
graemlins/laff.gif Ahahahahahaha ... hehehehehe ...rofl .. pimp ... lmao .. ahahahahahaha graemlins/laff.gif

yeh .. get well soon Brett .. bet for once in yer life you wish you werent knocked off!!!

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

trina
31st August 2003, 03:37 AM
graemlins/laff.gif im sorry .. Im still laughing Brett ... its the very thought of your foot being stuck as you dangle upside down!!! graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Ahahahahahaha .. Im sorry .. I know the swans post was good a few years back .. but this is reallyyyyyyyyyyyy making me laugh .. and hey .. you can't blame me for posting it.. it was Champs!!

graemlins/laff.gif still laughing graemlins/laff.gif

A.K.A. Dubmobile
31st August 2003, 08:07 AM
Well done Brett!! :p

caja
31st August 2003, 10:40 AM
"OUCH" all names have been taking mocking me said bro!
be prepared 4 a visit from "DA MANAGMUNT"
"knock" "knock".....
chris (bros brooooooooooooooooooooooo)
;)

trina
31st August 2003, 02:55 PM
graemlins/laff.gif Ahhahahahahahaha ... Im sorry ... im still laughing!! graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

2tone
31st August 2003, 03:26 PM
you`re wicked lot just remember wot goes around comes around lol bro sort em for me
graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/smokin.gif

trina
1st September 2003, 08:32 PM
:D

LadyLynne
2nd September 2003, 07:47 PM
Brett you old b ugger, how the hell are ya hun, havent seen you around here in ages.
get well soon hun
take more care
big love
lynne xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif

champane
2nd September 2003, 09:13 PM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif lady lynne brett aint been around lately as hes so busy falling off the back of lorries graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif sorry brett hope you are ok really

graemlins/love.gif