PDA

View Full Version : Scareiest night of my life.

Jon
27th August 2003, 10:08 AM
Well the title says it all as thats what it was!

Last night i stayed at Mikes, and we both have documented the sorts of going ons at his place.

it first started at 10:25 in the residentail lounge, we're as per usual the doors slammed straight shut while we were in inside...

when we got back to the flat every thing seem to fine untill we decided to go to bed, and thats when the worst of it happened....

Before we went to bed we decided to seup a trigger object, and see if it moved in the morning...

First of all as me and another mate were going to bed downstairs, he was switching the lights off and i was layed on the sofa, and suddenly a bottle cap flew across the kitchen and landed juss outside Mikes living room, at this point i was scared already, and ran upstairs to Mike (prooving he couldnt of dun this, cause he and the other mate were all the way upstairs) we went back down and put the cap back on the table. we then decided to see if it would happen again!

and yes it happened again - but instead of landing in the kicthen it landed in the lounge, and it was as though someone had picked it up walked right into the lounge and dropped it...

we placed it back and see if it happened with 2 of us watching them, and yes it did but we couldnt see the caps move or fly about, it was too dark,

(the cap that the spirit had been throwing had been the same each time because we marked it)

we then placed the caps on the trigger object being careful not to move the trigger object, to see if anything happened then, because our logic was that if it picked up a cap it would touch the trigger object and move it, so we all went and sat back down in the living room, and waited, but it wasnt a cap this time, it was a 20p peice tht was thrown, from right next to us, which landed at my feet, the spirit was onto us and wasnt daft....we were really scared and worried by this point by the fact that the spirit had moved onto throwing different things now....

we decided to see if we would give the caps another go and see if he would throw them, (now the caps had been specially placed over my NI card and my NUS card) and alas it happened again, and a cap was thrown, and it landed by the dog bed, which was in the living room by the TV (you cant throw a cap in a straight line from the kitchen to dog bed) and we saw it, and decided to check out which cap it was....and for the first time the spirit had thrown a different cap, and he pulled the cap which was on my face, (so now my face was showing on the NUS Card) by this point we were very scared and couldnt get to sleep so we sat for a while, and left the light on, we tried to get some sleep and eventually did...

That was a the scariest night of my life, and i am still shaking and in shock...

Jon

Jon
27th August 2003, 11:13 AM
BTTT

Jon

Mike.
20th May 2013, 04:49 PM
Man, I remember this. All true, n'all1 Shat me pantalons!

steven creamer
20th May 2013, 05:57 PM
What were you smokin????

Stevie 2fingerz

JB40
20th May 2013, 06:57 PM
And where can I get me some :ooh:

ANiMALicious
20th May 2013, 08:01 PM
me too....!

Ani

rhondda rudie
20th May 2013, 09:04 PM
You must have been scared Mike.It's taken you 10 years to pluck up the courage to reply.:grin:

San Diego
20th May 2013, 09:51 PM
You must have been scared Mike.It's taken you 10 years to pluck up the courage to reply.:grin:

He had to wait for the drooling to subside :eek:

oLdbOi
21st May 2013, 07:06 AM
FCDGUdJemF8

the livin' runnin' from the dead

oLdbOi

Mike.
21st May 2013, 08:39 AM
BOTTLE CAAAAAAPPPSSS!!!

I can't look at a bottle of Heineken the same way again. Pah!

glisfton
22nd May 2013, 01:55 PM
Guy, Going this kind of. All accurate, n'all1 Shat everyone pantalons!