PDA

View Full Version : Robbie Williams???!

DANIELA
26th August 2003, 11:47 AM
New member??? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

da lisa
26th August 2003, 12:25 PM
Hi Daniela,

I'd have him any day... Ehhh, I mean on the board of course! graemlins/bigwink.gif

The voice of the new millenium!!!

Loves,

Lisa

Robbie Williams
26th August 2003, 01:37 PM
Hello all. I wanna be a loonie graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

JEROEN.
26th August 2003, 01:39 PM
okidokie
then come and have fun here and make a lot of topics :D :D
welcome robbie ;) matie

little ali
26th August 2003, 01:47 PM
mum says he aint the real thing she has him here she wished

graemlins/beer.gif

da lisa
26th August 2003, 01:48 PM
Oh Robbie will you be mine forever??? graemlins/bigwink.gif

Loves,

Lisa

Robbie Williams
26th August 2003, 02:19 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by little ali:
[b]mum says he aint the real thing she has him here she wished

:(

da lisa
26th August 2003, 02:44 PM
Real or not, do you want to be mine Mr. Williams?

Where are you performing tonight? Or is the tour ended yet?

graemlins/bigwink.gif

Loves,

Lisa

NEPCHOON ROSE
26th August 2003, 03:22 PM
realness check.

last time i heard mr williams was living in a l.a.. but it soon to be moving back to his rather posh digs back in london soho.mayfair knightsbridge

realness check over

welcome to the bb mr williams :D

da lisa
26th August 2003, 03:53 PM
LOL @ Neptune!

But don't you go and get any ideas girl, he's mine, all mine and I'm not sharing him! :D :D :D

Loves,

Lisa

Helena
26th August 2003, 04:25 PM
oooooooooooooooh your gonna have to fight me for him Lisa graemlins/love.gif

DANIELA
26th August 2003, 05:14 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by da lisa:
I'll have a feel at his bum to check if he's the real one! :D :D :D

Loves,

Lisa<hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Tianhe
27th August 2003, 01:35 AM
Goodness ladies!!! LOL I hear he has a tatoo, so Mr. Robbie Williams, where do you have this said tatoo! LOL

Total_Sweet_Babe
27th August 2003, 03:10 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Tianhe:
Goodness ladies!!! LOL I hear he has a tatoo, so Mr. Robbie Williams, where do you have this said tatoo! LOL<hr></blockquote>

Trace!! Chill gurl hehehe

Robbie Williams
27th August 2003, 08:03 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Tianhe:
Goodness ladies!!! LOL I hear he has a tatoo, so Mr. Robbie Williams, where do you have this said tatoo! LOL<hr></blockquote>

I got loads of tatoos. I got them on my arms and chest and i got another that doesn't come out much. ;)

da lisa
27th August 2003, 09:34 AM
I'll get it out for ya!

Still want to do the bum check for realness check! :D :D :D

Loves,

Lisa

Carlene Lydia
27th August 2003, 10:21 AM
Welcome to the BB Mr Williams!!!!! :D

Lisa & Helena..... control those hormones girls ok.... graemlins/bigwink.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Helena
27th August 2003, 11:01 AM
Sorry Lisa but he's mine. And would you mind keeping away from his bum please. :roll:

heru
27th August 2003, 11:03 AM
I still say he looks like Captain Birdseye :D

Helena
27th August 2003, 11:07 AM
Don't listen to him Robbie graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

DANIELA
27th August 2003, 11:44 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by da lisa:
I'll get it out for ya!

Still want to do the bum check for realness check! :D :D :D

Loves,

Lisa<hr></blockquote>

OMG!!!Lisa!!Mad you!!!! ;)
Can you tell me how's Peter doing?I mean the man who won your video competition...I like him!! graemlins/love.gif

Robbie Williams
27th August 2003, 12:47 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by DANIELA:
[b]

OMG!!!Lisa!!Mad you!!!! :)

Helena
27th August 2003, 01:28 PM
Robbie do you remember me at Knebworth? I was near the front with me UB40 t-shirt on. Sorry i never had a Robbie one. :o

da lisa
27th August 2003, 01:40 PM
Forget about her Robbie! Who wears a UB40 shirt to a gig of a master like RW??? :D :D :D

Loves,

Lisa

Helena
27th August 2003, 02:30 PM
erm and whats wrong with wearing a UB40 t-shirt?

da lisa
27th August 2003, 02:36 PM
Just teasing you girl! Didn't know cows had horns, thought only bulls had that? graemlins/bigwink.gif

Will send a PM in a minute...

Loves,

Lisa

Helena
27th August 2003, 03:38 PM
i'm a special cow graemlins/laff.gif

da lisa
27th August 2003, 04:22 PM
But, personally, I would be wearing a very low cut top, when I was standing front row of Mr. R.W.... But that's just tarty me! graemlins/bigwink.gif

Loves,

Lisa

Robbie Williams
27th August 2003, 04:56 PM
I didn't come here to be mollested graemlins/laff.gif

Tianhe
27th August 2003, 05:07 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr> I didn't come here to be mollested <hr></blockquote>

Yes you did or else you wouldn't have used your name!!! Admit it; you love the attention!

DANIELA
27th August 2003, 06:09 PM
Well Robbie...As i already wrote,original or not it's not a problem for us... :)
If you're not the original one,we only hope you won't hide anymore behind someone else,one day...you don't need it.. :)

milie
27th August 2003, 06:46 PM
so which part of stoke are you from????? would love to meet up......

welcome to the ub BB

graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

champane
27th August 2003, 09:23 PM
hi there mr williams its little alis mum here and i know how much you like a older woman so please leave these young ladies to theire fantasies and come entertain me lol im only 38 not to old i hope lol

graemlins/kiss.gif + graemlins/love.gif

kenji-ko
27th August 2003, 09:30 PM
hi Robbie

see you in Brixton near the Tate Library.. :cool:

bobby
27th August 2003, 09:33 PM
robbie robbie!! what is your veiw on the boybands of today?
did you enjoy your time as a boyband member?

da lisa
28th August 2003, 09:47 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Robbie Williams:
I didn't come here to be mollested graemlins/laff.gif <hr></blockquote>

Who is doing that to you hun? I'll get them for ya! graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

When are you available for the realness bum check? I've been ordered by the web people here to do that for them! graemlins/bigwink.gif graemlins/bigwink.gif

What made you come to the UB40 website anyway???

<As you can see I'm happily playing along!!! That's the advantage of being a nutcase, you can do those things without a problem and without getting funny looks...>

Loves,

Lisa

Robbie Williams
28th August 2003, 10:46 AM
You can touch my bum any time you want Lisa ;)

DANIELA
28th August 2003, 10:57 AM
Morning Rob..how did it happen to you to come on thsi website??Just surfin' or are you a Ub40 fan trying to get ubloonie?? :D
Tell...tell... :D

da lisa
28th August 2003, 11:00 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Robbie Williams:
You can touch my bum any time you want Lisa ;) <hr></blockquote>

Picking up schedule...

How about...

Tonight?

Just let me know and I'll pop round! graemlins/bigwink.gif

Loves,

Lisa

Robbie Williams
28th August 2003, 11:54 AM
[b]

Picking up schedule...

How about...

Tonight?

Just let me know and I'll pop round! :eek:

Hi daniela, i am a fan and a friend told me about this site.

NEPCHOON ROSE
28th August 2003, 12:50 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by champane:
[b]hi there mr williams its little alis mum here and i know how much you like a older woman so please leave these young ladies to theire fantasies and come entertain me lol im only 38 not to old i hope lol

:p
be gentle

firefly
28th August 2003, 08:37 PM
So if you ARE Robbie - are you gay? Coz I can change your mind (yeah I know been said loadsa times) - and what's this with Max Beesley and banging a drum - what was all that about.

P.S. - I was no where near the B L O O D Y stage at Knebworth - Well away with the fairies at the back (no pun intended).

Karen

champane
28th August 2003, 09:25 PM
i dont think hes interested neptune he would of answered me lol cant be the real thing then as you know i have a fan and many peeps love my fan lol
on a serious note i really thought robbie liked the older women awwwww well never mind best go look else where it seems to be our lisa hes interested in lol its either her or the fact he cant handle entertaining me lol

graemlins/love.gif

Robbie Williams
29th August 2003, 02:25 PM
sorry champane i didn't mean to ignore you :)

da lisa
1st September 2003, 03:41 PM
Thanks Champers for the compliment! Kind of forgot about this post... Was just browsing through and found it again!

But... I'll have Robbie, any time, any place, any where and any how! He's not gay... Don't believe that one second!

Still waiting for the bum-check date! :D :D :D I can get a plane right this second especially for you Mr. Williams! Got my contacts at KLM you see... graemlins/bigwink.gif

So: Robbie, where are you???!!!

Loves,

Lisa

[ 01 September 2003: Message edited by: da lisa ]</p>

Helena
1st September 2003, 03:47 PM
He's at my house :D

da lisa
1st September 2003, 03:50 PM
Okay that's it: I'm on my way!!! :D :D :D You don't mind a threesome, do you? ;)

Loves,

Lisa

Helena
1st September 2003, 04:50 PM
nah - the more the merrier. I'll get the chocolate body paint in ;)

Aaron Otang
1st September 2003, 05:53 PM
Yesh,man i loved Schwinng when your winning!
Made me Bumnuts turn to wine!! :D

AaronOangel :roll:

da lisa
2nd September 2003, 11:59 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Helena:
nah - the more the merrier. I'll get the chocolate body paint in ;) <hr></blockquote>

Don't mention chocolate to me Helena, I'll be over straight away! It's got to be Lindt chocolate though! ;)

But: Where did our Robbie go? Did we tire him out???

Schwing!!!!

Loves,

Lisa

Robbie Williams
2nd September 2003, 01:20 PM
Still here

Just reading your posts. They're very interesting ;)

da lisa
2nd September 2003, 01:54 PM
Of course, we are interesting people... One more than the other of course! :D :D :D

Just checking: When I do the official bum check, will I have to bring my rubber gloves or did you shave the hairs??? (I can't stand hair...)

And when would be a good time for you???

Loves,

Lisa

Helena
2nd September 2003, 04:13 PM
I can officially tell you that he's got no bum hair. :D ;)

da lisa
2nd September 2003, 04:15 PM
Helena, I think I scared him off with that one!!! :roll: :roll:

Okay, never mind the hair, I want a bum check anyway! :roll:

Loves,

Lisa

da lisa
3rd September 2003, 01:49 PM
I did really scare him off, didn't I??? Well, and then I didn't even put a picture of myself on here! graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Loves,

Lisa

Helena
3rd September 2003, 02:39 PM
I thought you looked like your icon :eek:

da lisa
3rd September 2003, 02:41 PM
I did at one time... Changed it all once I realised! LOL!!!

Will try to find a way to put some new piccies of myself somewhere online... Like the ones with my beloved Ascot! (That's my horse, no worries Mr. Williams, nothing to fear about!)

Loves,

Lisa

p.s. So, do you look like your icon??? PSML!!!

Helena
3rd September 2003, 02:44 PM

p.s. So, do you look like your icon??? PSML!!!<hr></blockquote>

who me?

da lisa
3rd September 2003, 02:57 PM
Do you see anybody else around??? graemlins/bigwink.gif

Loves,

Lisa

Helena
3rd September 2003, 03:27 PM
whats wrong with me icon? :(

NEPCHOON ROSE
3rd September 2003, 03:29 PM
nowt's wrong with the icon girl.

stop with the sad face .....and break out the chocolate body paint..COME ON! :D :p

da lisa
3rd September 2003, 03:38 PM
Was just wondering if you looked like your icon, like I did look like mine... (If you say this really quick, you don't have a clue what you're talking about!) Nowt wrong wiv it luv!

Neptune: Want to join in as well with the choccie body-paint session? All we need now is a certain Mr. Robbie Williams! :D :D :D

Loves,

Lisa

Helena
3rd September 2003, 04:24 PM
Dunno really. Anne-Marie do you think i look like me icon? graemlins/laff.gif

Robbie Williams
3rd September 2003, 04:56 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by NEPTUNE ROSE:

stop with the sad face .....and break out the chocolate body paint..COME ON! :D :p <hr></blockquote>

:p count me in

NEPCHOON ROSE
3rd September 2003, 07:32 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Helena:
Dunno really. Anne-Marie do you think i look like me icon? graemlins/laff.gif <hr></blockquote>

nahh.... i look lot like mine though

da lisa
4th September 2003, 11:17 AM

:p count me in<hr></blockquote>

Well, come on with your date suggestion then!!! :p :p :p

Loves,

Lisa

p.s. Annoying eh those confronting women???!!! No way of getting out of this one!!! graemlins/bigwink.gif