PDA

View Full Version : Cremation or burial?

da lisa
25th August 2003, 04:30 PM
Another morbid one:

Who will be buried and who wants to be cremated? (Well, wants is a big word, who prefers to be cremated over a burial?)

Morbid little me...

Just curious...

Loves,

Lisa

Bart
25th August 2003, 04:40 PM
Posted this on our earlier post :D
I am being cremated so ideal songs would be:

Burn Baby Burn
Feeling Hot Hot Hot
Light My Fire
Ashes To Ashes

trina
25th August 2003, 05:00 PM
Well I am all for Burial myself .. I just can't bear the thought of Fire .. dead or not!!!

That said .. Creepy Crawlies don't appeal either .. Can I skip the Dying Part Please???

:D :p

A.K.A. Dubmobile
25th August 2003, 05:47 PM
Mi,i'm gonna ligh down with my nose up forever...

TC......Henny

Caz Vernon
25th August 2003, 10:27 PM
Hmmmmm nice subject..... well I'll let you know after wednesday... I'm off to the funeral of a 2 year old little girl that day :( she's being cremated,altho catholic, wasnt aware that this was what they did thought they only buried? does n e one know?

Chez xxx

[ 25 August 2003: Message edited by: chez ]</p>

maverick_wilson
25th August 2003, 10:36 PM
No ones gonna find my bodyy the way things r going around here :confused:

I dont really mind as long as there will be people there.

Tianhe
25th August 2003, 10:38 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr> Can I skip the Dying Part Please???
<hr></blockquote>

You sure can skip the dying part of death senile and insane. You can be frozen so later when the scientists discover the cure for what ever you died from, they can thaw you out and you will be cured! Only problem is what if you get freezer burn???

s n u f
26th August 2003, 12:40 AM
i want burnt just incase i waken 6ft under toooooooooooo scarey to think about :eek:

Jon
26th August 2003, 12:41 AM
like i said before i would like to get my wedding out the way before i start thinkin baout wehther or not i wanna be buried or cremated!

Jon

Tianhe
26th August 2003, 12:59 AM
HMMM now come to think of it, I think Shell Silverstein did a poem about that topic. I can't look it up right now cuz my Silverstein books are packed at Grams house now. Man, now I have to go and unpack all the boxes to figure out which poem it is.

da lisa
26th August 2003, 07:44 AM
Hey Chez,

Sorry, I didn't know that. It's always a sad topic but it is one that needs to be talked about. My best friend hadn't done that and when he died, nobody actually knew what his last wishes were. His parents decided it for him, but that's something that I don't want. I want my own last wishes to be "granted", if you know what I mean...

Thanks for all your replies by the way guys!

Loves,

Lisa

evt17
26th August 2003, 10:41 AM
Cremated. Think burial should be banned - wastes too much space which is much needed!!

graemlins/bounceblack.gif

jahnus
26th August 2003, 10:49 AM
just like i lived ill gues........role me up in a rizzla and burn

greetings jahnus graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

da lisa
26th August 2003, 10:54 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by jahnus:
just like i lived ill gues........role me up in a rizzla and burn

greetings jahnus graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounce.gif <hr></blockquote>

LOL @ Jahnus! That's the way mate!

Loves,

Lisa

da lisa
26th August 2003, 10:55 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by B-4:
like i said before i would like to get my wedding out the way before i start thinkin baout wehther or not i wanna be buried or cremated!

Jon<hr></blockquote>

You never know what can happen, and the reason I posted this must have slipped your eye: People are left with tough decisions when a loved one passes away too soon... And if you haven't made it clear to other people around you, then how will they know what your last wishes were???

Lisa

Carlene Lydia
26th August 2003, 11:25 AM
For me it would have to be a burial, and I want to be layed to rest next to my grandfather!

Been to a cremation, and the despair on peoples face when the curtains close is just unbearable....... at least I might get more flowers than I ever have before if I'm buried. :)