PDA

View Full Version : Tumble dryers...

da lisa
25th August 2003, 07:54 AM
Okay, I've got this little thinking going on... I've got a tumble dryer, but I can't use it for half me clothes because they would shrink! I mean, what's the bloody use of the thing then??

Isn't it possible to invent something so that the clothes won't shrink?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Or is that just my lazyness showing???

Loves,

Lisa

Carlene Lydia
25th August 2003, 08:36 AM
It's not lazyness at all Lisa, it would be nice if someone could invent a dryer that wouldn't shrink clothes.. You are totally right, what's the point in having one, when half the stuff you want to put in it, can't be put in it.....

:roll:

Yvon
25th August 2003, 06:34 PM
There are some dryers witch dont shrink yr clothes.
Got one meself and i'am very very happy with it.
:D

Yvon
25th August 2003, 07:56 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rudie:
Isnt there 2 settings on it??? there is on mine,one is for normal and other is for delicates...........nooo shrinkages :D <hr></blockquote>

There are 3 settings on mine..........third one is for (airing)??
Sorry still having problems to find the right words lol

:D

Mike.
25th August 2003, 08:03 PM
We got one. Don't ever use the damn thing!!!!

Mike! :D

trina
26th August 2003, 12:14 AM
I'm still looking for a washing machine that loads itself .. washes the clothes and hangs them on the line afterwards ... Be damned if I have seen one yet ... But that IS DEFINATLY my laziness coming out!!!

:D :D :p

Total_Sweet_Babe
26th August 2003, 06:25 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by senile and insane:
[b]I'm still looking for a washing machine that loads itself .. washes the clothes and hangs them on the line afterwards ... Be damned if I have seen one yet ... But that IS DEFINATLY my laziness coming out!!!

:D :D

da lisa
26th August 2003, 07:41 AM
Mine's got 3 buttons as well (I AM talking about my tumble dryer! :D :D :D

Loves,

Lisa