PDA

View Full Version : MY MOST EMBARRASSING THING I HAVE DONE???......

caja
21st August 2003, 08:59 PM
none 4 me really i just say no and if they go on i knock them oot lol
so over to yous ;)
love
chris & andi xx
ps. yes mia im bored lol xx

[ 25 August 2003: Message edited by: caja ]</p>

Rachel~B
21st August 2003, 09:02 PM
im sure you've had a few chris ;)
mine really aint funny, so i wont tell ya :p

caja
21st August 2003, 09:10 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rachel.B.:
im sure you've had a few chris ;)
mine really aint funny, so i wont tell ya :p <hr></blockquote>

IM ALL EARS ( WINK)
CHRIS XXXX

Jessica
21st August 2003, 09:18 PM
graemlins/laff.gif

Rachel~B
21st August 2003, 09:40 PM
im sure your's are far more interesting graemlins/laff.gif

singerman
21st August 2003, 09:58 PM
hi chris, ive had a few all equal wiv embarrassment....

most recent one is the old youve been framed trick, on the 1st day of our hols in spain the other week, i walked straight into a closed patio door, trouble was it smashed, loadsa blood & straight to hospital... :roll:

i once introduced jane to a friend's 'mother', i wanted the earth to open up when she said 'i'm not her mother, i'm her sister'.... :roll:

i've had some dodgy moments at work too:-

i once squatted down to move the work x-mas tree with someone & split the arse out of me trousers, much to the amusement of me colleagues & bemused customers... :roll:

i once got me foot stuck in a waste paper bin at work after stepping down some steps into it... :roll:

worse to come, i once jumped over a temporary barrier at work only to find why the barrier was there... i landed both feet first in wet cement where some workmen had reskimmed the concrete floor un-beknown to me.... :roll:

they're just the 1st few that spring to mind... rick.x graemlins/beer.gif

sparkler
21st August 2003, 10:26 PM
lmao @ u Rick

I know some of urs Caja and if u dont tell I WILL teehee me and Andi have had many a laff at ur expense

Sarah xx

caja
21st August 2003, 11:09 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by singerman:
hi chris, ive had a few all equal wiv embarrassment....

most recent one is the old youve been framed trick, on the 1st day of our hols in spain the other week, i walked straight into a closed patio door, trouble was it smashed, loadsa blood & straight to hospital... :roll:

i once introduced jane to a friend's 'mother', i wanted the earth to open up when she said 'i'm not her mother, i'm her sister'.... :roll:

i've had some dodgy moments at work too:-

i once squatted down to move the work x-mas tree with someone & split the arse out of me trousers, much to the amusement of me colleagues & bemused customers... :roll:

i once got me foot stuck in a waste paper bin at work after stepping down some steps into it... :roll:

worse to come, i once jumped over a temporary barrier at work only to find why the barrier was there... i landed both feet first in wet cement where some workmen had reskimmed the concrete floor un-beknown to me.... :roll:

they're just the 1st few that spring to mind... rick.x graemlins/beer.gif <hr></blockquote>

PIMP CLASSIC LOL
chris x
graemlins/beer.gif

ghettogirl
22nd August 2003, 12:15 AM
Trust rick to come up trumps......lol

Come on cwis........you got plenty of embarrassing moments.......lol..... :p

i havent any of course......lol...ahem... :eek:

xxxxxxxx
graemlins/love.gif

swanie
22nd August 2003, 12:23 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by sparkler:
lmao @ u Rick

I know some of urs Caja and if u dont tell I WILL teehee me and Andi have had many a laff at ur expense

Sarah xx<hr></blockquote>

Come on Sarah,tell us
I want to know and since chris doesn't tell someone else has to do it

graemlins/bigwink.gif

singerman
22nd August 2003, 01:16 AM
come on signor chris, i've spilled the beans, its your turn now, rick.x graemlins/beer.gif

da lisa
22nd August 2003, 08:15 AM
Great reading material Rick!!! LOL!!! Can espcially see the cement one happening... PSML!!!

Haven't got any myself of course! I'm such a well overthought lickle girl... <looks around if nobody is watching...>

Okay, one very very embaressing one:

Was in the elevator of a hospital here in Rotterdam where I was delivering computer products, and an older woman got on the lift carrying a just born, very tiny, little baby, so I congratulated her with her grandson... Turned out she was the mother!!!

And we still had to go 4 floors down!!! Was soooooo embarresed... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Loves,

Lisa

Helena
22nd August 2003, 11:37 AM
roflmao Rick graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

ForrestGump
22nd August 2003, 01:28 PM
I once flashed my bum to president Nixon :roll:

[ 22 August 2003: Message edited by: ForrestGump ]</p>

BRUMMY UB
22nd August 2003, 07:49 PM
PI--ED MESELF DURING A PARACHUTE JUMP graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

frost
22nd August 2003, 07:51 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by BRUMMY UB:
[b]PI--ED MESELF DURING A PARACHUTE JUMP :D

caja
22nd August 2003, 08:39 PM
be posting mine soon think ya have heard them b4....
chris xx ;)

ceci
22nd August 2003, 10:12 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by caja:
none 4 me really i just say no and if they go on i knock them oot lol
so over to yous ;)
love
chris & andi xx
ps. yes mia im bored lol xx<hr></blockquote>

was dating a guy (not serieus) went outside the disco (years ago, will never forget it), kissed someone else, then the boyfriend came outside looking for me, I hide behind a car wheel, thougt he never saw me, he saw me and said; (while i thought he didnt); I see you IREEN!!!
Love and trust only yourself Ireen

BRUMMY UB
22nd August 2003, 11:47 PM
yes,at least mine was dry when i landed,not like my mates who s--t themselves :eek: graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

bothsidestory
23rd August 2003, 12:35 AM
erm singing "if you're not the one" when quite pished on holiday, my mates didnt stop me you see

swanie
23rd August 2003, 10:27 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by caja:
be posting mine soon think ya have heard them b4....
chris xx ;) <hr></blockquote>

And when is soon???
Do we have to wait for them just as long as for Ali's answers?????

.deb.
23rd August 2003, 11:41 PM
:o During a take that concert we all did the mexican wave but as i sat back down my chair had sprung back up and i ended up on my ass :o
:o i didnt know where to put my face :o

Bart
24th August 2003, 07:57 PM
LMAO@Rick Don't think anyone can compete with those mate graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif Now I know why they put you in the corner of the bank....

maverick_wilson
24th August 2003, 11:03 PM
i've slept in ASDA Wallmart before

Tandycat
25th August 2003, 02:39 AM
aaaawww Rick, ya killing me! :o :roll: lmao

Chris, I remember yer story of torching ya heed ablaze whilst you was sat on the crapper (oooh ya thought I had forgotten, heh?) pmsl - NEVER!!!! graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx love, Kimmy

caja
25th August 2003, 09:13 PM
me thinks ya have heard these b4...
1.was blotto 1 nite on the snakebite and rum & black chasers when i was at home still, andi was staying.. got up to go to the loo got there ok came back bumped into the wall went to bed...ya know when ya wake up and think 4k were am i.. was in me moms bed ballhook naked...got up hid me tackle in me hands .......never ever lived that down...
2.as kim said we lived in wolves(i have told ya this b4) had a outside toilet(yes we was posh!)had a bandage on me heed cos i ran into a door which had a lip around it ( could fit tip of me finger in me heed ) was like a geed big tampax on me heed .. so off i go candle lighter in hand...lighter would not light ...so put lighter to heed to listen to gas....4KIN WOOMPH!! head was on fire same as dumb and dumber when he lites his farts.. ran into the hoos me mom was in stiches laffing at me...
3.had to pick up kelsie from school bout 2 years ago..left house could hear a helicopter above me... so off i went ... but when i stopped helicopter stopped thought weird... got to cut b4 school 4kin 5 copper cars pulled up and searched me !!!!! i was going 4kin apeshit. apparently house was robbed near me and i fitted description!!! im getting 4kin searched i had me mobi on me and a packet of maltesers was saying to them thank 4k i never had a mars bar on me ,4kin all the parents were passing me had new begginers at me karate class that nite! so went up to pig station and threatened to sue the likle piggies arse off them
they got the chief down to appologise to me .
went into the school office next day told them the whole office was in kinks laffing lol.
i have some more but ill save them 4 now ;)
chris xxxx

sweetcherrie
25th August 2003, 09:27 PM
superb m8 graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif rick.x graemlins/beer.gif

da lisa
26th August 2003, 08:02 AM
4king marvelous stuff!!! Especially the burning heed!!! PSML!!! PSML!!! Wouldn't know what I would have done if I'd saw you like that! Probably the same as yer mam!

Come on, you've got more, tell us, tell us!!!

Loves,

Lisa

champane
26th August 2003, 11:41 AM
right cwissy ive bttt 4 ya now we all want more theres gotta be more with all your mates :wink: u have lol

graemlins/love.gif

champane
26th August 2003, 11:44 AM
ops my most embarrasing thing sorry im boring i aint got none lol but prob will be IF i ever get to meet BT i just will stand there with my mouth open no words comming out can u imagine that me champers with nothing to say to my #1 guy lol

graemlins/love.gif

Robbie Williams
26th August 2003, 01:38 PM
Most embarrasing thing i've ever done is gone out with Gerry Halliwell :o

little ali
26th August 2003, 01:56 PM
hehe soz mum but her shame day was when she went toi charltons trainiung ground to get my dads shirt signed for his birthday she was there 4 3 hours and never knew anyone of the players lol she had claude jenson sitting with her and telling them who was who she never even knew him and i have pictures of him all over my wall lol

graemlins/beer.gif