View Full Version : Me and Julie Have Split Up

Bart
20th August 2003, 01:39 PM
The household chores and do 50% each.... graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Had ya going for a mo didn't I ??

graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

tuk
20th August 2003, 01:59 PM
Neil, you git, i was concerned then, don't that to me, how's adam?

trina
20th August 2003, 02:59 PM
That was soooooooooooo Cruel Bartman!!!!

:p graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

trina
20th August 2003, 02:59 PM
Oh .. and for the record .. you should have at least 80% of the household chores!!!

:D

NEPCHOON ROSE
20th August 2003, 03:11 PM
yeah b-man that was a bit worrying there.. and i agree with senile and insane... you should at leat have 90% of the chores

tuk
20th August 2003, 04:08 PM
I think 5% of chores is more than enough for you Neil, you have football to watch on sky, actually get her to do the lot.. graemlins/laff.gif

trina
20th August 2003, 04:48 PM
Now Tuk .. I expected that kinda comment from you .. :D :p graemlins/bounce.gif

Bart
20th August 2003, 06:59 PM
Actually I do do MORE than 50%.I think it only fair that I help around the house with the washing hoovering shopping etc. :D

Then I get to watch all the footie I want and get to go to the pub :D :D

Adam is fine thanx Tuk,spitting image of his dad (but why he covered in spit god knows graemlins/laff.gif )

Burden of shame
20th August 2003, 09:14 PM
u git...I was quite concerned and I dont even know u really

Carlene Lydia
21st August 2003, 11:38 AM
You silly bugger you..... what you trying to do to us huh!!!! :D graemlins/laff.gif Well at least you know how to do the chores, that's the main thing.

ghettogirl
21st August 2003, 06:51 PM
Naughty Bartman.........dont do that again... :p

xxxxxxxx
graemlins/love.gif

singerman
21st August 2003, 09:55 PM
bart, let julie do the bathroom, toilet, kitchen, lounge etc, u could do the other half like spare bedroom, broom cupboard, pantry & loft, that would be a very fair 50%, rick.x ;) graemlins/beer.gif

Bart
22nd August 2003, 02:57 PM
Rick,I sorted the pantry out last week m8 :D

I daren't go in the loft tho,Julie might take away the ladder while I am up there graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

da lisa
22nd August 2003, 03:45 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>I daren't go in the loft tho,Julie might take away the ladder while I am up there <hr></blockquote>

Sorry to butt in, but that was a brilliant one!!! Can imagine me doing it actually, but I ain't got a loft!!! PSML!!!

p.s. Still looking for a man like that, any offers peepz???

Loves,

Lisa