PDA

View Full Version : Few jokes...poor but hey...

Jon
12th July 2003, 11:22 AM
What ya call a guy with a Spade on his head...

Doug...

What ya call a guy with a seagull on his head...

Cliff...

What ya call a deer with no eyes...

noeyedeer...

what ya call a one legged spanish football player..

Grassy Ass...

if you dont get it ill explain just ask

graemlins/laff.gif
graemlins/laff.gif

Jon*

Lottie
12th July 2003, 11:25 AM
:)

Carlene Lydia
12th July 2003, 11:32 AM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif noeyedeer....

Jon
12th July 2003, 11:33 AM
LMFAO - glad u like em...LOL
Jon* :D

Carlene Lydia
12th July 2003, 11:35 AM
Two Arkansans meet on a dusty, country road. One of them is carrying a big bag, labeled chickens.
"Chickens, eh?" says his friend. "Hey, if I guess how many chickens you got, will you give me one?"

"Heck," says the guy with the bag. "You guess right, I'll give you both of 'em."

"Um...five?"

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Carlene Lydia
12th July 2003, 11:36 AM
A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced ten husbands. On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin."
"What?" said the puzzled groom. "How can that be if you've been married ten times?"

"Well, Husband #1 was a sales representative; he kept telling me how great it was going to be.

Husband #2 was in software services; he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me.

Husband #3 was from field services; he said everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.

Husband #4 was in telemarketing; even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.

Husband #5 was an engineer; he understood the basic process but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method.

Husband #6 was from finance and administration; he thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.

Husband #7 was in marketing; although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it.

Husband #8 was a psychologist; all he ever did was talk about it.

Husband #9 was a gynecologist; all he did was look at it.

Husband #10 was a stamp collector; all he ever did was... God! I miss him! But now that I've married you, I'm really excited!"

"Good," said the new husband, "but, why?"

"You're a lawyer. This time I know I'm gonna get screwed!"

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Jon
12th July 2003, 11:37 AM
LMMFAO :D

Jon
12th July 2003, 02:43 PM
An irishman english man and scittsman are all going for a job interview and they get passed all the stages and the Employer says to them if you can tell me what these initals stand for then u get the job...

she goes up to the english man and says I.R.A...the irishman turns to him and whispers..'Irish Republican Army'...The Englishman repeats what he was told and the Empployer says well done youve got the job..

she goes up to the scottsman and says 'O.H.M.S.S' The Irishman turns round and whispers 'On her majestys secret service'...The scottsman repeats...and the employer says well done u got the job...

She comes to the irishman and she says 'D.I.Y' The englsihman and scotsman turn and whisper Do it Yourself...Bewildered by the turn in events the Irishman says 'I helped you ya useless *******'

graemlins/laff.gif

Tianhe
12th July 2003, 02:49 PM
LMAO....thanks for the laughs!!!

hahahahahahaha

ForrestGump
12th July 2003, 03:57 PM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Jon
12th July 2003, 09:56 PM
Glad you guys enjoyed! graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Jon

BRUMMY UB
12th July 2003, 11:47 PM
question. what bird cannot fly?
answer. her off holby city
i heard she had applied for a job on jackanory,
she can do 4 stories in 5 seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Jon
14th July 2003, 09:48 AM
Thats just not nice at all... :(

Mike.
14th July 2003, 09:52 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by BRUMMY UB:
question. what bird cannot fly?
answer. her off holby city
i heard she had applied for a job on jackanory,
she can do 4 stories in 5 seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!! <hr></blockquote>

:( :( :( :(