PDA

View Full Version : boo hoo hoo

dubwise
7th July 2003, 12:13 PM
I wanted to play on the quiz last night with all the big girls and boys but I could'nt get in. Kept knocking and knocking but they would not let me in. :( :( :( :(

Carlene Lydia
7th July 2003, 12:16 PM
awwwwwwww, poor dubby....... Now let me have a lil talk to all the other boys & girls to make sure they'll let you play in the quiz next time......... hang on a sec.

a;fjsadfpajf;lfjsalvjasofjsalfjfhwafoinsalvkndslvn alfnaosdflsafknlsafgnoailgn g (secret talk to the other boys & girls........)

Ok, all sorted, you can play next time, they apologise to you dubby for not letting you in...... If they don't let you play again, you just tell Auntie Carlene Ok, she'll sort it out for you..... :D

dubwise
7th July 2003, 12:23 PM
thanks Auntie C can I have some sweeties now and please dont lock me in the cupboard again it was just an accident.

dubwise
7th July 2003, 12:23 PM
i did'nt mean to spill all that oil on the carpet (he he he)

tdelany
7th July 2003, 12:30 PM
You know dubwise i think your the funniest guy on ub bb . keep making me laff every day bro . CHEERS graemlins/beer.gif

Carlene Lydia
7th July 2003, 12:31 PM
Of course you can have sum sweets hunny...... Which ones would you like????? :)

sparkler.
7th July 2003, 12:43 PM
I banned u Dubby .....ur only allowed in if u promise not to win lol

Sarah xx

dubwise
7th July 2003, 04:03 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Carlene:
Of course you can have sum sweets hunny...... Which ones would you like????? :) <hr></blockquote>

can I have the orange ones pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease I wont make a mess I promise :roll:

Tandycat
7th July 2003, 04:25 PM
I'm sure the only reason you couldn't get in the chatroom is because your "limited time free access" has expired. You must now simply purchase a season pass for only 99.99 which allows you access PLUS the icon thingy of your choice (what a DEAL!)
make cheque payable to TC (tandycat) OOPS I mean TC (the chatroom)

;) :p

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kimmy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~

[ 08 July 2003: Message edited by: Tandycat ]</p>

Mike.
7th July 2003, 04:28 PM
:D

dubwise
7th July 2003, 04:48 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Tandycat:
[b]I'm sure the only reason you couldn't get in the chatroom is because your "limited time free access" has expired. You must now simply purchase a season pass for only 99.99 which allows you access PLUS the icon thingy of your choice (what a DEAL!)
make cheque payable to TC (tandycat) OOPS I mean TC (the chatroom)

;) :p :p

Tandycat
7th July 2003, 04:56 PM
OKay, okay, point made! LIFE-TIME admittance !!! :D :D :D (sheesh, you drive a hard bargain)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 08 July 2003: Message edited by: Tandycat ]</p>

Jon
7th July 2003, 06:43 PM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif