4th July 2003, 11:11 AM
Hhhhhhheeeeeellllllllllllllllloooooooo!!!!!! :D

Carlene Lydia
4th July 2003, 11:37 AM
Ciao Daniela!!!! :)

graemlins/love.gif

DANIELA
4th July 2003, 12:30 PM
I'm pretty melting here...today the weather gave us a truce(it is a bit cloudy right now),but everyday we got very hot temperatures of 37-38C

Anything about the hotel or the zone where you'll lodge in your roman journey?Let me know.. :)
Ciao!! graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/friends.gif

Carlene Lydia
5th July 2003, 07:28 AM
Wow.. my cousin in Malta sent me a message the other day as it was 41C, she was at the beach, and all she wanted to do was go home and jump into a freezer.... graemlins/laff.gif

Well I don't know about the place I'm staying as yet... My agent has told me she knows of a place right at Fiumacino Airport, so that I don't have to worry about airport transfers (and so I don't get lost on my own... graemlins/bigwink.gif )
I'll be booking the hotel in October I think, so as soon as I know, I will let you know....

graemlins/kiss.gif
Ciao

DANIELA
5th July 2003, 10:21 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Carlene:
[b]Wow.. my cousin in Malta sent me a message the other day as it was 41C, she was at the beach, and all she wanted to do was go home and jump into a freezer.... :roll: graemlins/laff.gif

Carlene Lydia
5th July 2003, 10:29 AM
graemlins/laff.gif I know the poor thing.... She hates the hot weather.... I know If I was here, I'd be loving it... I can't stand the cold....

My auntie has ended up in hospital from dehydration... She is doing much better now tho... graemlins/kiss.gif