PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool's premiership performance


Lottie
2nd July 2003, 09:15 PM
R there n e Liverpool supporters here? Coz I just wanna say how disappointed I was that they didn't make the champions League. betta luck next season. I wish Houllier would sign Rivaldo. It'd b a gr8 move!!
Lottie :cool:

Jon
2nd July 2003, 09:38 PM
lol well im a Boro fan and i can only stick me toungue out :p

Lottie
2nd July 2003, 10:26 PM
Huh! Well Liverpool r betta than middlesborough!!

jahnus
2nd July 2003, 11:41 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Lottie:
Huh! Well Liverpool r betta than middlesborough!!<hr></blockquote>......

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif thats right lottie totaly agree

greetings jahnus graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

dubwise
3rd July 2003, 01:17 AM
you think you got problems try supporting spurs i mean hoddle was the greatest player that i have ever seen but as a manager he is waiting for divine intervention.

Rachel1673
3rd July 2003, 09:58 AM
Dubb, u talking about the San Antonio Spurs or something else completely?

Jon
3rd July 2003, 10:34 AM
WELL DIDNT BORO BEAT SPURS TWICE LAST SEASON MUAHAHAHAHAHAH and how can ya call us crap...we beat Man U and Newcastle....

dubwise
3rd July 2003, 11:04 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rachel1673:
Dubb, u talking about the San Antonio Spurs or something else completely?<hr></blockquote>

Im talking about the SPURS (soccer team, well a continued source of dissapointment actually). Named after an old earl or someone of nobility a Mr Harry Hotspur hence Tottenham Hotspur, way back in 1800s shortened it becommes SPURS. (I love giving Americans history lessons) he he he

However I wish it was the San Antonio Spurs as they did manage to win something. I have always looked out for them over here because of their name.

Did'nt they win the NBA world league (another world series, bowl, league, where only American teams are innit) Leave it Dub! graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Mike.
3rd July 2003, 12:47 PM
MIIIIDDDDDLESBROUGH!!!!!!


:D

[ 03 July 2003: Message edited by: Mike ]</p>

Lottie
3rd July 2003, 05:12 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by B-4:
WELL DIDNT BORO BEAT SPURS TWICE LAST SEASON MUAHAHAHAHAHAH and how can ya call us crap...we beat Man U and Newcastle....<hr></blockquote>
Yeah, Well Liverpool R still betta!! But I did cheer vvvvv loudly when I saw Boro beat Man U. (I h8 Man u!!!!!) It was a v gud match

;)
Lottie graemlins/bouncered.gif

johnnyredbull
3rd July 2003, 06:57 PM
I am a proud Liverpool fan, and all I can say is that our day will come again, sooner rather than later I hope. We had a glorious 20 year spell at the top of the league, and numerous european triumphs, people had to wait a LONG time to be able to criticise Liverpool, but we haven't finished lower that 6th or 7th in the league, how can this be deemed failure??
I think Phil Thompson would make a great manager, and would like to see him in the driving seat at anfield, but we still cannot knock Houllier as he has not, in my eyes, "failed". The history of this great club dictates that he is found wanting, but most clubs only dream of the trophies, and final league positions that he has led Liverpool to.
COME ON YOU REDS

graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

Jon
3rd July 2003, 06:58 PM
i see your very proud from that history lesson of the club

Lottie
3rd July 2003, 07:38 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by johnnyredbull:
I am a proud Liverpool fan, and all I can say is that our day will come again, sooner rather than later I hope. We had a glorious 20 year spell at the top of the league, and numerous european triumphs, people had to wait a LONG time to be able to criticise Liverpool, but we haven't finished lower that 6th or 7th in the league, how can this be deemed failure??
I think Phil Thompson would make a great manager, and would like to see him in the driving seat at anfield, but we still cannot knock Houllier as he has not, in my eyes, "failed". The history of this great club dictates that he is found wanting, but most clubs only dream of the trophies, and final league positions that he has led Liverpool to.
COME ON YOU REDS

graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif <hr></blockquote>

Glad 2 hear there's a fellow Liverpool supporter here! Do U think that Houllier shud sign Rivaldo coz apparently Rivaldo really wants 2 play 4 Liverpool-I think it'll b a gr8 move. I think the worst signing last yr was Cheyrou-he's useless!!!