PDA

View Full Version : VFM (value for money)

dubwise
2nd July 2003, 02:55 PM
This weekend brought 5 cds for 30 from Virgin. Firstly I was surprised to find a virgin in Peterborough (boom boom).Secondly what a bunch of top music I acquired.

1. John Coltrane (one for the purists, Jazz at the top of the tree, Blue Train is awesome 10/10)
2. Air-Moon Safari (cant believe it has taken me this long to get, its like Jean Michel Jarre meets acid jazz 8.5/10)
3. Morcheeba (9/10 great in the car)
4. Dub Sessions (good mix of dub from the masters yabby you, tubby etc)
5. Wu Tang Clan (only brought it for gravel pit 6/10 but 10/10 for gravel pit)

sweetsensation
2nd July 2003, 02:57 PM
I take it this means you,ll be shaking your tail in the next few weeks, quite a lot :confused: graemlins/bigwink.gif

Michelle graemlins/love.gif

heru
2nd July 2003, 03:45 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by dubwise:
This weekend brought 5 cds for 30 from Virgin. Firstly I was surprised to find a virgin in Peterborough (boom boom).Secondly what a bunch of top music I acquired.

1. John Coltrane (one for the purists, Jazz at the top of the tree, Blue Train is awesome 10/10)
2. Air-Moon Safari (cant believe it has taken me this long to get, its like Jean Michel Jarre meets acid jazz 8.5/10)
3. Morcheeba (9/10 great in the car)
4. Dub Sessions (good mix of dub from the masters yabby you, tubby etc)
5. Wu Tang Clan (only brought it for gravel pit 6/10 but 10/10 for gravel pit)<hr></blockquote>

Y'all like da TRANE!?...YES Mista Dubs!.......Love his playing on Kind Of Blue....Blue Train....Impressions....Naima.....he's BT's fave an' all....goowon, ask the man.

;)

Mike.
3rd July 2003, 04:51 PM
Nice!!!

Mike! :D

Jon
3rd July 2003, 04:53 PM
COOL :D lol

dubwise
3rd July 2003, 06:23 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by B-4:
COOL :D lol<hr></blockquote>

does this mean despite turning 39 tommorow i is still trendy