PDA

View Full Version : reggae lovers

sweetsensation
30th June 2003, 11:10 PM
Ok all you reggae lovers, give us the names of some of the seXiest reggae songs you know and like, please graemlins/love.gif

Michelle graemlins/love.gif
Artist and title if you can

Claudia
30th June 2003, 11:16 PM
Be my guest tonight - Yellowman

I wanna wake up with you - (someone Gardener, I think)

Je t´aime - Judge Dread

auctioneer
30th June 2003, 11:23 PM
boris gardner is the one claudia
john holt does it to
and there is a follow up called you can wake up with me by june powell same music different words

[ 30 June 2003: Message edited by: auctioneer ]</p>

Claudia
30th June 2003, 11:27 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by auctioneer:
boris gardner is the one claudia
john holt does it to
and there is a follow up called you can wake up with me by june powell same music different words
<hr></blockquote>

Thank you, Mr. Auctioneer :roll:

jacqueliene.
30th June 2003, 11:45 PM
there are so many :D

crazy love or I know love Maxie Priest

and I got one in my head now but its hardcore loving :roll:

and claudia your talking about them boots are killing me(je t'aime)love that song graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/love.gif jacqueliene

heru
2nd July 2003, 10:12 AM
Ah.....now dunno about a "group" Michelle, but I HAVE to say that Donna Sterling who sings backing vocals with Steel Pulse is beautiful....a delicious looking lady. :D

heru
2nd July 2003, 10:14 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Heru:
[b]Ah.....now dunno about a "group" Michelle, but I HAVE to say that Donna Sterling who sings backing vocals with Steel Pulse is beautiful....a delicious looking lady. :) graemlins/love.gif

(I'll get back to ya on the "song") graemlins/bigwink.gif

sweetsensation
2nd July 2003, 11:52 AM
Thanks for your suggesions, I am now on the job graemlins/bigwink.gif graemlins/laff.gif (of finding these tracks)

Imani, what can I say cept.......... graemlins/laff.gif

Michelle graemlins/love.gif

dubwise
2nd July 2003, 12:01 PM
Wailing Souls entire Fire House Rock album

jacqueliene.
2nd July 2003, 01:53 PM
How could I forget :(
anyway try to find Hardcore loving/June lodge
its not a nice one for us ladies but just love the number graemlins/bigwink.gif oh yeah before you go a nice song for us is twice my age/ shabba ranks feat. krystal graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/love.gif jacqueliene

jahnus
2nd July 2003, 03:30 PM
ooooo i love "lady" from wayne wade then the long version and i love ....when i fall in love.....from ken boothe....and heartbreaker from half pint and...... :D

greetings jahnus graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

heru
2nd July 2003, 03:39 PM
:)