PDA

View Full Version : Good night / morning.....

j59
14th June 2003, 02:48 AM
as I'm the only one lurking about here , I'll
good night graemlins/kiss.gif
love jx

Carlene Lydia
14th June 2003, 06:39 AM
Good Afternoon from me here Jen..... Such a beautiful sunny afternoon and it's flippin freezzzzzing....... Hope you have a good night there... :)

jacqueliene.
14th June 2003, 08:41 AM
Goodmorning Jen you awake :D

Gonna be a beautyfull day here in Groningen only I will not be here I am off to Leer(germany)for a day out hope all you loonies have a great day and if something happen give me a call graemlins/bigwink.gif

graemlins/love.gif jacqueliene

Helena
14th June 2003, 10:11 AM
:(

liamdineen
14th June 2003, 10:16 AM
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

LIAM

solitairee
14th June 2003, 10:28 AM
good saturday morning to you all... have a great one. we're off shppping,, woo hooo ! graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/friends.gif

Carlene Lydia
14th June 2003, 11:52 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Helena:

Dunno what i'm even doing up at this time. Went up Broad St last night and got absoloutly shit faced. <hr></blockquote>

:)

j59
14th June 2003, 12:32 PM
:D I went to bed about 3 am got up 7ish had a bowl of cereal
sorted the cats out then went back to bed till
10.30.Don't feel bad now as long as there's a
cuppa tea for me. :D
How's you Helena ? Drink plenty of water :D
How are you Carlene ?
Well fellow Lonnies i got housework to do , unless someone can distract me - I'm willing to be
distracted :D
love j x

Helena
14th June 2003, 05:27 PM
Thanks Carlene and Jen. I'm feeling much better now. Even been into town and done some retail therapy.

And Carlene, please don't mention tequila again - it's all starting to come back to me now. I can honestly now say that i never wanna drink again. The amount i drunk last night could last me a year.

If any of you are ever in Birmingham then you should pay a visit to REFLEX. It's an 80s bar and they have proper cheesy music and a revolving dancefloor. But it's a wicked night out.

graemlins/beer.gif