PDA

View Full Version : My Mum ( Lady Lynne)

rachael1
13th June 2003, 04:49 PM
Can I just say that I think my Mum is Great.

Not only is she always there for me but she is my best friend.

She has gone through a lot last year and this year, but she always makes me smile and trys to be happy for me, even when she is feeling down herself.
Mum I'm so proud of you, 2 weeks and 1 day now without smoking :) well done Mum.
Keep it up
love
rachael. xxxxx graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/friends.gif

trina
13th June 2003, 05:01 PM
Thats Wonderful Rachel .. It really is! :)

Lynne you have a great Daughter there and you so obviously already know that!
WELL DONE ON NOT SMOKING!!! :) :)

Hang in there ... I quit 5 months ago now .. and it really does get easier!

graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/friends.gif

sparkler.
13th June 2003, 05:49 PM
Well done Lynne.

I'm sure your Mum thinks you're great too Rachael.

Sarah xx

Rachel~B
13th June 2003, 06:44 PM
awe Racheal that is lovely, your mum is great, she was there for me too when i needed someone ;)

big graemlins/love.gif Rachelxxx

Jaye
13th June 2003, 06:47 PM
I 2ND SPARKLER'S COMMENTS. ;)

Claudia
13th June 2003, 07:00 PM
graemlins/love.gif

Can I either have such a daughter, or have such a mother, or at least get some of that "stopping smoking willpower"?

Respect Lynne !!!

milie
13th June 2003, 08:02 PM
hello rachel and well done lynne, hope your both okay!!!

im really happy for you both, i know lynne has been a great friend for me too!!!

Hope to see you both soon

lee

graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/friends.gif
graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

j59
13th June 2003, 08:11 PM
:)
love j x

s n u f
13th June 2003, 08:38 PM
mums are great !
keep goin lynne
:cool:

ogm
13th June 2003, 08:40 PM
hey we all think yer mums great too

keep it up lynne

graemlins/friends.gif

jacqueliene.
13th June 2003, 08:47 PM
What else can a mum ask for :)
and Rachael nice to tell us here
on board how great see is, think
my mum is the same always there for
me :)

graemlins/love.gif jacqueliene

singerman
13th June 2003, 10:27 PM
well said rachael, your maturity is beyond your years, look after ya mum for us all & pls support her in trying to quit smoking, rick.x graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/kiss.gif

caja
14th June 2003, 10:44 AM
got a great mom racheal xx
also our special freind xx
brill news with the smoking WELL DONE LYNNE XXXX
i packed in 12 yrs ago best thing i ever done
all our love
chris & andi xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

Carlene Lydia
14th June 2003, 11:48 AM
That's soooooo sweet Rachael... I bet your mum is proud to have such a gr8 daughter like you...

:) :)

Andy
15th June 2003, 11:35 AM
Well Done Lynne
Rachael, your a special daughter and your Mum is a very special friend to us :)

see you both soon

love

andy and trish

xxxx graemlins/beer.gif

Ghost
15th June 2003, 09:29 PM
Well Done Lady Lynne 2 & 1/2 weeks and still going strong.I think everybody who knows you will be very proud of you. :)

xxxxxxxxxxx :cool:

[ 17 June 2003: Message edited by: Ghost ]</p>

Tyler D
15th June 2003, 11:32 PM
what a wikkid post Rach...your mum must be very proud to have a daughter like you !!!

i think you have been a rock to your mum throughout the hard times you have both gone through in recent months :D cos i know inside you are going through it as well...if Danny grows into half the teenager you are i will feel well proud...seeing you last week made me realise how quick you are growing up and how smart and mature you are...WELL DONE xxxx

as for mummy...well what can i say

an amazing achievement to stop smoking when you are goin through so much hassle ...KEEP IT UP HUN...you looked very pleased with yourself when we met last week nd rightly so :D

STAY STRONG graemlins/friends.gif

alliluvsmusic
15th June 2003, 11:43 PM
She is indeed a lovely lady and I'm quite sure her sweet, caring and thoughtful daughter is just as lovely a person.

graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/friends.gif

tuk
17th June 2003, 04:39 PM
right that's the smoking being kicked how about the hundred cups of tea a day lol, well done lynne and keep on with the support rachael, you've been a rock, and your mum is so proud of you, good luck guys :) graemlins/friends.gif

LadyLynne
21st June 2003, 11:22 PM
Rachael what can I say......... What a GREAT daughter you are :) You fill me with so much love and pride that I want to bust at times.

I Love You Rachael, You are a very special girl and you have given me so much to stay strong for :) you really have helped me through the hard, long, dark days we both have had. Thank You :)

I Thank EVERYONE that made a post on this post, and for the lovely words that were wrote.
They really did bring a tear to my eye. graemlins/kiss.gif

Stay HAPPY stay STRONG but above all stay SAFE
Big Big Love to you all
lynne xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/friends.gif

Ub babe
22nd June 2003, 06:29 PM
Only just seen this post......
Rachael it is wonderful!!!
Just wanted to say WELL DONE LYNNE!!!!!
graemlins/love.gif 2 the both of you!!! You are both Brill!!
graemlins/love.gif graemlins/friends.gif

tdelany
22nd June 2003, 06:46 PM
I DONT KNOW YOU 2 GUYS BUT CAN I SAY , SELDOM HAVE I READ SUCH BEAUTIFUL WORDS. YOU ARE LUCKY TO HAVE ONE ANOTHER . PEACE. :)

Shabba67
22nd June 2003, 06:48 PM
That was very nice Rachael your mum must be very proud to have such lovely daughter. Well done stopping smoking Lynne .... hope to see you again soon.

love

Shabba
xxxxxxx

graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/kiss.gif

ghettogirl
23rd June 2003, 11:37 PM
aaaaawwww how emotional do i feel after reading this!!!

Lynne....i wont be too personal coz we all like to have our private lives..........but you and rach have been like rocks for eachother over the last 10 months.....and to go for it and give up smoking at such a difficult time in your life shows that you have so much will power and strength inside you despite all that keeps trying to knock you back down!!!!

I know how special yours and rachaels relationship is....and i wish you both all the happiness in the world for the future coz you both so richly deserve it...... :p

Well done hun.............

And rachael...your mum is as proud of you as you are of her hun.......hopefully see you both soon....

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
graemlins/love.gif

Homely Girl
24th June 2003, 04:49 PM
You are both rocks for each other it seems.. graemlins/friends.gif

Well done Lynn on raising such a lovely, mature daughter... graemlins/love.gif
And well done Rachel for supporting your mom and showing her how much you love her... graemlins/love.gif

I really hope things get better for you both.

Take care of each other

Geraldine x graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif