PDA

View Full Version : I've got a few gigs in BRADFORD- if yer nearby, please

heru
7th June 2003, 10:43 AM
I'm playing at the Bradford International Festival on Friday 13th June, 12 noon, Centenary Square in the city centre (no, am not superstitious at all about that number :)

[ 11 June 2003: Message edited by: Heru ]</p>

heru
7th June 2003, 10:45 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Heru:
I'm playing at the Bradford International Festival on Friday 13th June, 12 noon, Centenary Square in the city centre (no, am not superstitious at all about that number :)

[ 07 June 2003: Message edited by: Heru ]<hr></blockquote>

HERE'S the link:
www.bethere2003.com/prog.htm (http://www.bethere2003.com/prog.htm)

Rachel~B
7th June 2003, 10:53 AM
wishing you the very best of luck Imani :) you wont be disappointed.

big :D

heru
7th June 2003, 10:59 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rachel.B.:
[b]wishing you the very best of luck Imani :) you wont be disappointed.

big :) .......soz, I don't get yer joke about the doors being wide open (it's still early, mind....and usually, other peeps don't get ME graemlins/laff.gif )

[ 07 June 2003: Message edited by: Heru ]</p>

Rachel~B
7th June 2003, 11:03 AM
hey Imani why not ask our Bt if you know what i mean :D

take care, and hopefuly your Brummie fans will see you soon graemlins/friends.gif

big graemlins/love.gif Rachelxxx

heru
7th June 2003, 11:06 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rachel.B.:
[b]hey Imani why not ask our Bt if you know what i mean :)

j59
7th June 2003, 12:22 PM
:D All the best Heru :D Hope your gig goes really well :D Somehow don't think I'll be
passing by....It's a long walk :D
love J x

bothsidestory
7th June 2003, 12:24 PM
mate, if i was the other end of the country :)

Carlene Lydia
7th June 2003, 12:49 PM
Well, I certainly can't make it all the way from here, but I wish you all the luck with the gig Imani...... hope it all goes well for you.....

:)

heru
7th June 2003, 03:20 PM
Cheers J, Rik and Carlene.......yeh, I know it's a bit of a bus ride,....especially for Carlene! :D :D

brummybabe
7th June 2003, 08:37 PM
Hey M8 checked out ya link gonna b a good un ay?....
Shame i would like to av been there.....but good luck hope all goes well lemme kno the outcome...
Luv Kel xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tandycat
8th June 2003, 07:15 PM
bestest wishes, man! :D
Have a great time (I'll be sending the positive vibes you suggested, lol)

Kimmy graemlins/friends.gif

heru
9th June 2003, 10:25 AM
[b]wonder if they'll have the doors wide open :) :D

[ 09 June 2003: Message edited by: Heru ]</p>

solitairee
9th June 2003, 10:28 AM
why you so bloody far away lol, i'll never be able to get there, tis a shame, i would like to hear you. i know record it then link it on here. graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/friends.gif

heru
9th June 2003, 10:39 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by solitairee:
[b]why you so bloody far away lol, i'll never be able to get there, tis a shame, i would like to hear you. i know record it then link it on here. :) ....Soz, I cudn't place a link here, as the material is mainly original stuff that isn't yet on sale......all the best, IMANI :)

heru
10th June 2003, 05:58 PM
Nic and Keith....can yer get to any of these? :) :)

Jessica
10th June 2003, 07:19 PM
good luck Imani!! :D

graemlins/kiss.gif Jessica

graemlins/friends.gif

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

caja
10th June 2003, 08:35 PM
good luck mate
best wishes from the toon peeps..
chris & andi xx :D

kenji-ko
10th June 2003, 09:58 PM
buona fortuna
good luck
bonne chance

Shabba67
10th June 2003, 10:04 PM
Well done Imani - another step closer to Carnegie Hall eh!!!
Would like to be there, maybe see ya up north soon.

..... break a leg!

Shabba
xxxxxxx

alliluvsmusic
10th June 2003, 11:13 PM
Go Imani go imani woo woo woo!!!

Excellent news and I wish I could be there to see you nevertheless I hope all goes well and I'm sure it will.

graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/beer.gif

heru
11th June 2003, 10:24 AM
graemlins/friends.gif BTTT

Rachel~B
11th June 2003, 06:35 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr> originally posted by Heru:
NOW I get ya!........you mean after the last gig (where they cud have done with closing the door and putting a draught excluder down .....well, this one's outdoor Rachel so am hoping the weather will be as brill as today....see ya! .

<hr></blockquote>

and the penny drops graemlins/laff.gif

[ 11 June 2003: Message edited by: Rachel.B. ]</p>

jacqueliene.
11th June 2003, 06:42 PM
Hope you have a great time :(
live to far away I think :roll:
but If you ever come to Groningen I will be there

graemlins/love.gif jacqueliene

heru
11th June 2003, 06:54 PM
lmao @Rachel :) :cool:

Nicola R
11th June 2003, 08:16 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr> Also to add to the list......
On JULY 5TH I'm playing up at the Trident Carnival at Parkside playing fields, West Bowling, Bradford 5........doing a 25 minute slot

on JULY 13TH I'm doing a gig at Dixons Technology College (CTC), Manchester Road, Bradford 5.....another outdoor event...that may be about the same length <hr></blockquote> :)
Hope to get to at least 1 of these dates Imani......can you recommend which would be the best one? Are they afternoon events ?
It's nice to hear yer getting paid for the jobby even though it's still rewarding to have the opportunity I'm sure........
Nic & Keith

Rachel~B
11th June 2003, 08:20 PM
dont think you quite got the bit about BT ;) i was thinking support act!!!

Anniemg
11th June 2003, 10:49 PM
All the best Imani.....really sorry I can't be there.....but like Rachel said....if you are in the area....GO....CAUSE YOU WILL HAVE A WICKED TIME :D :D :D :D

IMANI'S PR TEAM........Annie graemlins/laff.gif

heru
12th June 2003, 10:13 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Oracabessa & Moonshine:
Hope to get to at least 1 of these dates Imani......can you recommend which would be the best one? Are they afternoon events ?
It's nice to hear yer getting paid for the jobby even though it's still rewarding to have the opportunity I'm sure........
Nic & Keith
:) <hr></blockquote>

Hi Nic and Keith........I've a HUNCH that the 13th may be a better opportunity....though I've yet to find out details about how long my set will be and stuff.....hopefully by next Friday I'll be able to clarify......cheers, IMANI :)

heru
12th June 2003, 10:16 AM
[b]dont think you quite got the bit about BT ;) i was thinking support act!!!

big ;)

heru
12th June 2003, 10:17 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by anniemg:
[b]All the best Imani.....really sorry I can't be there.....but like Rachel said....if you are in the area....GO....CAUSE YOU WILL HAVE A WICKED TIME :D :D :D :D

IMANI'S PR TEAM........Annie :D :D "PR Team"!!!! graemlins/laff.gif

Jaye
12th June 2003, 05:43 PM
SORRY IMANI, I TOO WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE IT. I WOULD LOVE TO VISIT IF YOU ARE ANYWHERE NEARER TO LONDON.

HOPE IT ALL GOES WELL FOR YOU.

JAYE. ;)

Helena
12th June 2003, 05:49 PM
Bit far for me Imani but as Rachel said - if you ever play brum then let us know and i'll be there. graemlins/bouncegrey.gif