PDA

View Full Version : Glasgow's crawling with Germans!!!!

alliluvsmusic
6th June 2003, 09:06 PM
In Glasgow city centre today doing a bit of shopping and the place was full of em!! I didn't think so many would be here for the footy but there you go. Some rather nice ones in kilts I might add. Ain't that cool??? Kilts and German footy tops :D

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

Rossy
6th June 2003, 09:09 PM
Hi Ali just saw a Huge convoy of Caravanettes heading to Glasgow from Loch Lomond with the Flags all out!
Great to see the Jerrys.
Come on Scotland...lets beat them 2 nil
Rossy :) :) :)

UB_Titch
7th June 2003, 04:18 AM
CUM ON THE SCOTS we can do these germany ba**rds we done it before

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/bigwink.gif

yoyo
7th June 2003, 08:33 AM
well, all i can say is,.... hide your sun loungers graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

Soul Rebel
7th June 2003, 10:25 AM
nice to see the Germans arrive safely lets hope we Scots can send them home to think again Im sure it will be a good game with no trouble although I did see on the news a gang of well known German hooligans what I don't get is if these guys are well known hooligans why let them into the Country? beats me.

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif GO ON SCOTLAND

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/smokin.gif

heru
7th June 2003, 11:08 AM
It's about time Scotland did well in a major tournament, don't ya think? (but let 'em qualify first, eh?).......goowon you Scots! :D