PDA

View Full Version : Little Johnny Learns to Read!!!!!!

Carlene Lydia
5th June 2003, 01:00 PM
A teacher is talking to her first grade class on the first day of school. She tells them that from that moment on they had to talk like adults, in training she had them tell her what they did over the summer when she asked for volunteers little

Anna raised her hand and said "I went to my Grammys house and we had yummy cookies" the
teacher then replied, "thats very nice anna but now youd have to say we went to my grandmothers house and we had delicious cookies" little anna nodded and sat back down, then little Michael raised his hand and said " me and my daddy went on a choo choo ride" the teacher then replied, " I'm sure you had a lot of fun Michael but instead of choo choo ride you will have to say a train ride" he then sat down.

The teacher began looking for any other volunteers when she saw little johnny eagerly raising his hand in the back, she called on him
and he stood up and in a deep voice said "I read a book" the teacher then said, "really johny? what book was it that you read?" he then
replied " WINNIE THE SH*T"

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

johnny 2 bad
5th June 2003, 01:10 PM
hahaha... graemlins/laff.gif Great one Carlene... graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/bigwink.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif J2b/yoyo..xx

Total_Sweet_Babe
5th June 2003, 01:32 PM
Hehehe...funny graemlins/bigwink.gif

jacqueliene.
5th June 2003, 01:40 PM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/love.gif jacqueliene

j59
5th June 2003, 01:46 PM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif pooh bear always rounded
dodgy to me graemlins/laff.gif
loved jx

Mike.
5th June 2003, 02:17 PM
Tickled me, that one :D :D

Taffy aka SuzieQ
5th June 2003, 02:18 PM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif Excellent mate

Helena
5th June 2003, 04:27 PM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

alliluvsmusic
5th June 2003, 11:44 PM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif