PDA

View Full Version : More Help Required cause am thick!

Shabba67
4th June 2003, 02:06 PM
Can someone help me please - and please dont laff you should all know by know that when It comes to computers, videos, dvd's etc am not exactly the appliance of science!

How do you transfer a video onto a dvd - not personally its for work so software isnt a problem.

Can someone tell me what I require and how its done please if ye know.

Much appreciated

Shabba
xxxxxxx

j59
4th June 2003, 02:54 PM
:D :D :D
love J x

heru
4th June 2003, 02:58 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Silvertung:
How do you transfer a video onto a dvd

Can someone tell me what I require and how its done please if ye know.

Much appreciated

Shabba
xxxxxxx<hr></blockquote>

T'int as difficult as yer fink Shabba :) ....all's yer've gotta do is

1) Place the dvd on the floor, or any other flat surface

2) Then, using whichever hand is most suitable, put the video on top of the dvd :)

(It might brek yer dvd, mind........)

S'easy when yer know how.....hope this helps. graemlins/bigwink.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Shabba67
4th June 2003, 03:45 PM
lol @ Imani ya cheeky bugga :)

Please someone help me am havin a horrid week :(

Shabba
xxxxxxx

jahnus
4th June 2003, 04:09 PM
hmmm shabba (hows you btw)

i think its not that easy if you dont have a clue about those things (comp/videos/dvd)
i mean if you got a dvd burner on the comp you first got to put the video on the comp........and stuff like that ,that may sound easier then it is
thats why my tip for you is......find someone who knows how to do it(like rossy :roll: )

greetings jahnus graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

caja
4th June 2003, 04:31 PM
ill get back to you on this 1 shabba......

Taffy aka SuzieQ
4th June 2003, 11:30 PM
I think you need a win tv card,dvd recorder,vcr, you connect the vcr to the dvd recorder, sorry hun hope it helps in some way.
Love n hugs Taffy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif

Hazz 913
4th June 2003, 11:38 PM
Shabba,

This is defo to long for me to post.......u gonna have to ring me lol, but the short version is :

Tape from vcr into computer via tv card and correct software, u might be able to convert to dvd quality i doubt if u could though, u then have file on pc then make it a mpeg file or which ever format u want again with correct software. Then u can either rip it to cd jus as a file or create the equivilant of vcd which will play in dvd player again u need the software to do it most of it can be downloaded off the net for free. but if rossy replies to the post he does it all the time by sounds of things, i to busy trying to take over the world so can only remember bits of how i used to do it, might be an even easier way by now !!!
:D :D :D :D

[ 04 June 2003: Message edited by: the best lookin asian in the universe ]

[ 04 June 2003: Message edited by: Hazz ]</p>

King Louie
4th June 2003, 11:57 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Hazz:
Shabba,

This is defo to long for me to post.......u gonna have to ring me lol, but the short version is :

Tape from vcr into computer via tv card and correct software, u might be able to convert to dvd quality i doubt if u could though, u then have file on pc then make it a mpeg file or which ever format u want again with correct software. Then u can either rip it to cd jus as a file or create the equivilant of vcd which will play in dvd player again u need the software to do it most of it can be downloaded off the net for free. but if rossy replies to the post he does it all the time by sounds of things, i to busy trying to take over the world so can only remember bits of how i used to do it, might be an even easier way by now !!!
:D :D :D :D

[ 04 June 2003: Message edited by: the best lookin asian in the universe ]

[ 04 June 2003: Message edited by: Hazz ]<hr></blockquote>

yesh yesh i was gonna say dat
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

louie ;-) graemlins/smokin.gif

Hazz 913
5th June 2003, 12:01 AM
ooooh u primates are getting good so tell me, do have wireless techology where ur from them ???? lol :D :D :D

sparkler
5th June 2003, 12:18 AM
As Hazz says in his reply ur gonna have to ring him cos the ansa's too long........Well, u don't have to ring me, cos mine'll only take a tic to explain ......... "I don't have the foggiest!"

Sarah xx aka Mr Microsofts love child

Shabba67
5th June 2003, 11:06 AM
Thanks all for your replies - Hazz I'll ring ye cause I aint got a clue!

Shabba
xxxxxxx