PDA

View Full Version : Funny this........

mozlongtime
1st May 2003, 10:53 PM
No offence.

At last years 2002 women's conference, the first speaker from Canada stood up and said "at last years conference we spoke about being more assertive with our husbands.Well after the conference I went home and told my husband that I would no longer cook for him and that he would have to do it himself.After the first day I didn't see much change,after the second day I saw nothing, but after the third day I saw that he had cooked a wonderful roast lamb dinner for us"

.The crowd stood up applauded and cheered.

Then the second speaker from France stood up

"After last years conference I went straight home and told my husband that I would no longer do his laundry and that he would have to do it himself. After the first day I saw nothing, after the second day I still saw nothing but after the third day I saw that not only had he done his own washing but he had also done my washing as well".

Once again the audience rose to their feet applauded and cheered.

The third woman a speaker from Glasgow, stood up and said

"'efter last years conference ah went hame and telt ma man that I widnae dae his cookin', cleaning' or shopping and that he wid hiftae dae it himself. Efter the first day ah saw nuthin'. Efter the second day ah saw nuthin'. But efter the third day, I could see a wee bit out a ma left eye !!!!!!

:eek:
graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/smokin.gif

j59
1st May 2003, 10:58 PM
:eek: :eek: graemlins/laff.gif

Helena
2nd May 2003, 10:26 AM
:eek: graemlins/laff.gif

Carlene Lydia
3rd May 2003, 07:00 AM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif