PDA

View Full Version : Message for da Bhoy (Soul Rebel)

trina
30th April 2003, 12:10 PM
You had to do it didnt ya ... Bring back all da old memories!!!!! :D ;)

champane
30th April 2003, 03:03 PM
wayyyyyy hayyyyyyyyy trinas back well soul what you do come on tell me he aint upset you has he trina or am i barking up wrong tree all together lol graemlins/bigwink.gif

graemlins/love.gif
welcome back trina good to see ya hun back on board

hi robin xx

trina
30th April 2003, 03:25 PM
Hey Champs .... Course I am Back .. Trina Back!! :) ... shame I can't give up chocolate and cakes!!! :)

Rossy
30th April 2003, 03:27 PM
Hi Trina nice to see ya luv
Rossy :) :) :)

trina
30th April 2003, 03:32 PM
Cheers Rossy ... Good to see you too!!! :)

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

Soul Rebel
30th April 2003, 03:36 PM
Don't BLAME ME BLAME IT ON DA BOOGIE neh eh eh Good to see ya Hot legs or is it Girlie dont matter least your BACK "TRINA BACK" that is graemlins/laff.gif

Memories are made of this was good to talk to ya again

Lioz you barking hmmmmmmmm I thought you were better at Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring graemlins/bigwink.gif

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/smokin.gif

champane
30th April 2003, 03:56 PM
Trina Back haha just got that 1

soul im a little kitten with a big pppppppppppppuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr just 4 you graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/love.gif

trina
30th April 2003, 04:16 PM
Well as BT says ...It's Good to talk!! :D ... though our BT probably says .. its good to type!

:D graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/bigwink.gif

It's My Delight
30th April 2003, 05:55 PM
Welcome back Trina, does this mean you'll be going to the fest? I hope so.
I look forward to reading your nutty posts again lol, always good to read.
Chat soon Trina,
Love Jo and Mab xxxxxxxxxx :D

trina
30th April 2003, 05:59 PM
Well Hello there Jo .. WHAT THE HELL YOU DOING HERE ... I thought it was yer honey moon period?? lol

Anyways .. Nope .. can't make the fest .. not unless a major miracle happens with money!!!

I am here for today though .. what more could you want??? :) :) graemlins/bouncered.gif