PDA

View Full Version : Im Back Home from Dublin

Soul Rebel
23rd April 2003, 10:34 PM
Hi one and all just a quick note to say the Rebel is home after a wonderful time in Dublin a massive THANK YOU to Anto and Michelle Evan and Seaneen for putting me up you know how much that meant to me.

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/smokin.gif

swanie
23rd April 2003, 10:36 PM
heyyyyyyyy Welcome back soul!!!!!!!
I hope you had a great time
Dianne
graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

Rudie
Hiya Soul mi `ole coconut :p graemlins/laff.gif nice to see ya bak big graemlins/love.gif cara xxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif

Rachel~B
wb :D just been hearing bout ya drinking and ub video sesions ;)

j59
23rd April 2003, 10:38 PM
:D glad your back.Sure you had a good time :D :D
love J x

jacqueliene.
hi soul welcome back :D

Hope you had a wonderfull time

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

Shabba67
Welcome home Stef .... just in time for tommorrow nights show-down! Glad to hear you had a good time and you were well looked after.

Sharon
xxxxxxx

graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/beer.gif

sweetsensation
23rd April 2003, 10:40 PM
Back to normal eh? How was the flight? Obviously fine seems as your posting graemlins/bigwink.gif

I KNOW you had a good time and I enjoyed meslf with ya too, drinking bottles and bottles of red wine graemlins/bigwink.gif graemlins/laff.gif and watchin our "beloved" UB40.

See ya soon either here or in Brum,
Biglove,
other Michelle

lady M
24th April 2003, 12:16 AM
lmao@""the other michelle""stef it wasno bother putting u up for your stay come over and live here if you want :D :D glad you had a good flight home apart from being stopped yet again!!maybe they think its a dead body you have in the ""TINY""suitcase of yours lolwell anyway im off to bed now speak to ya soon graemlins/friends.gif
ps
the skip was gone when we came back from the airport so you could have taken your photo then ahh well maybe next time or we could mail you one well anyway nite nite hunny
THE FIRST LADY graemlins/bigwink.gif graemlins/bigwink.gif

Soul Rebel
24th April 2003, 03:23 AM
Thank You My :) A live in PAIN.......TER would be ok by me will you guys handle me lol you know what Michelle I was only saying that to Michelle (SS) that the scabs may think I have a body in that case WOULD HAVE TO BE A BIG BODY you know like yer woman in the pub who of all the people there, found MY LEG to sit on maybe my LEG was sticking out or up and thats why she sat on it lmfao well you enjoy your early night ya hear and hope to speak soooooooooon graemlins/kiss.gif

Helena
24th April 2003, 08:01 AM
graemlins/bouncered.gif glad to here you had a nice time Soul. Welcome back graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

Carlene Lydia
24th April 2003, 09:49 AM
Welcome Back Soul....... so glad to hear you had a gr8 time.........

graemlins/friends.gif

singerman
24th April 2003, 11:15 AM
welcome home soul, rick.x graemlins/beer.gif

Rudie
24th April 2003, 05:40 PM
Soweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ya know i didnt mean the `old bit :p

lady M
24th April 2003, 06:02 PM
omg stef i completely forgot about the whale that sat on your knee,maybe you should have it x-rayed or something lol graemlins/bigwink.gif well i always told ya that you had a face that attracted them didnt i lmao graemlins/friends.gif well see ya soon,enjoy the game tonight wont ya ,we will be thinking of ya,take care lota love
michelle
p.s
coat is in the cleaners lmfao graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/friends.gif

sweetsensation
24th April 2003, 06:37 PM
p.s
coat is in the cleaners lmfao
--------------------

:o

Soul Rebel
24th April 2003, 07:02 PM
Hi Helena, Carlene, Rick, my friends thanks a million I had a wikkid time Big :)

Michelle If the coat is in the cleaners why isnt the rug getting cleaned ;) I wrapped both around me and I looked like a polar bear or was it a Soul a bare graemlins/laff.gif

Signing Off graemlins/love.gif

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

lady M
24th April 2003, 10:56 PM
now stef you told me you left the rug alone and now i have to get that cleaned also,lol, graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/kiss.gif