PDA

View Full Version : SORRY IM LEAVING ALSO ...

caja
23rd April 2003, 07:55 PM
just to thank everybody for the past 3 years i have been on here. i joined at at time i feel i was lucky to have been apart of the bb. just a shame its had to come to this im not gonna have any opinion on recent events because i love you all xx just a shame so many have left :( was pleased to see new peeps coming on as well remember 1nce i was the new kid on the block also until we lost the record deal...
i look at the old posts with a tear in me eyes.so many lovely peeps i have met on here (apart from mandy she drinks cider and stinks of dettol)
and thanks you shabba for turning me into a alcoholic 6 years in detox was a total waste of time.oh and me texan personage kim who actually speaks geordie now..oh and christy ty for getting me into mara 2er she had no mara 1er...oh and dave for turning me deef and pulling me hair out..dont worry cwob im still the best fest dancer, and me bro brett(crying now) for so many usage of the nip grips and 2 be 2s wooden bats,
and here i am the mom of the room xx oh and the kwiz peeps never seen so many fixxxxxxxxxxxx s since jim 'll fix it, me sis jo for having the biggest hair since the hair bear bunch..milie (me son) for being soooooo damn good looking(like his dad.. tez hes not really me son.....)to maz for the hong kong phooey she gave me at fest( dj was so jealous)...... and kazzybot the kween of the skol.......if there any 1 i have missed out im so sorry.........
.but wait
on second thoughts 4KIT IM BACK

the reason i joined was because I LOVE UB40!!!!!!!!

chris xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :D

Bart
23rd April 2003, 08:00 PM
Bugger...... just for a mo there thought he had gone and left us LMAO

WB Cwis graemlins/laff.gif

Tandycat
23rd April 2003, 08:02 PM
BOOO FRIGGIDY HOOOOO !!!!

I was getting all teary-eyed, ready to don me best black dress, too.

ROTFLMAO @ you, Chrisssssssss

Thank GAWD yer stayin - if ya left I would stow away in the boot of yer car (like I threatened an hour ago)

xxxxxxxxxxxx :D graemlins/friends.gif

j59
:D

Shabba67
Chris ye'd bring a tear to a glass eye petal <<<<<<< am greetin, totally depressed now :(

Anway good luck with whatever you do graemlins/laff.gif have a great life oh and welcome back graemlins/laff.gif

Guiness book of records for fastest leaver to come back.

love from yer 4kthedetox Jock friend

Shabba
xxxxxxx

graemlins/beer.gif <<< not for you, for Andi graemlins/friends.gif

Tandycat
23rd April 2003, 08:04 PM
and Bart, U BUGGER I'm mad at you!!! (folds arms across chest and pouts)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bart
23rd April 2003, 08:05 PM
One more thing Cwis,are you always that quick ?? MMMMmmmmm maybe I should ask Andi graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Jessica
23rd April 2003, 08:21 PM
when i read it.........i thought: NOOO!! :( :D
graemlins/kiss.gif Jessica

Helena
23rd April 2003, 08:37 PM
welcome back chris graemlins/beer.gif we missed you

Kazzy
23rd April 2003, 08:40 PM
Awww Chris... loves ya too :cool: <<<<<<<< chris graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif

Kazzy
xxxxx

singerman
23rd April 2003, 09:31 PM
i'm not sorry you're leaving.... damn now i am suddenly sorry.... good luck in whatever corner u turn in your life m8, u deserve it, goodbye & hello, rick.x graemlins/beer.gif

jacqueliene.
23rd April 2003, 09:40 PM
:( :( graemlins/laff.gif

bye/welcome/bye/welcome

graemlins/beer.gif

Rudie
23rd April 2003, 10:43 PM
:D :p loads `o` graemlins/love.gif n graemlins/kiss.gif `s cara xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NEPCHOON ROSE
23rd April 2003, 10:45 PM
if anyone is leaving...............can they bring me back a kebab....i am starving graemlins/bounceblue.gif

j59
23rd April 2003, 11:09 PM
Neptune , kebabs on the way , just got to pop
into Brum Regestry office , check out Brians
birth certificate , find his middle name :D :D
Did you want salad with it or choccy sauce ?
love J x

NEPCHOON ROSE
23rd April 2003, 11:51 PM
oooh err choccie sauce please

no cucumber!

ogm
24th April 2003, 08:37 AM
well that certainly bought a tear to my eye..just when you think you got rid of him he changes his mind....... :confused:

graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/friends.gif

Carlene Lydia
24th April 2003, 09:19 AM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif You Bloody Bugger you Chris.......... Jesus, you had me going there......

dkh
24th April 2003, 10:37 AM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

da lisa
24th April 2003, 11:16 AM
LOL @ Cwis!!! Good to see that you still have your sense of humor mate!!

Still don't like you though, I want that t-shirt of Alan Shearer!!! graemlins/bigwink.gif

graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/beer.gif

Loves,

Lisa

p.s. I hope you understand that the I don't like you part is a joke! You're great fun and I would be honoured to meet you IRL someday!

Christy
24th April 2003, 03:34 PM
ROFL, LMAO ME DOORMAN!! graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Im in the need of Mara... Mara.. uhmm.. Mara something meself graemlins/bigwink.gif

graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/love.gif

xxxYa Christyxxx
graemlins/friends.gif

galen
24th April 2003, 05:40 PM
Dont let them ape pratts drive u away Chris, sorry, make u stay, hang on a mo, I'm in the wrong user name............ graemlins/laff.gif

Helena
24th April 2003, 07:12 PM
graemlins/laff.gif at galen

Nods
24th April 2003, 07:24 PM
LEAVE IF YOU WANT YA SOUTHERN SOFTIE..

Had me going there aswell,best dancer at the Fest?what the feks that a aboot?

Leave me oot yir list of farewells would ya.
Well It`s the last time time I sit beside you and PMSL at your jokes.I`m just going to have to indulge myself in self pleasure :eek: and spend all my time on my own.No wait ,sorry I thought I was talking to an ex wife there.

graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/beer.gif :marlboro:

al.b
25th April 2003, 09:49 AM
why do you always build my hopes up then dash them......come to think of it you are just like wolves...........your 2nd city.... ;)

so the toon are back....just a bit of a losing streak..again

tc

al.b