PDA

View Full Version : The BB is so quiet 2nite....

Carlene Lydia
16th April 2003, 11:24 AM
..... Normally there is much more movement around the board, but there doesn't seem to be 2day...... Is every1 still in bed or what?????????????????????? :p

woefdramcx
16th April 2003, 11:27 AM
Cold? Night? Sheesh, in what part of the world are you? :D

Great weather here, time for lunch. Hmm, shall I take a stroll through the city, or shall I stay behind my desk... I've had harder choices to make than that! :D

graemlins/beer.gif

Carlene Lydia
16th April 2003, 11:34 AM
I'm in Australia, so we're getting set for Winter over here......... Hate it when it's this cold.....

:p

Carlene Lydia
16th April 2003, 11:43 AM
Ohhhh, Claudia, that just the weather I luv....... no wonder why every1's out and about today.... :(

woefdramcx
16th April 2003, 11:50 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Carlene:
[b]I'm in Australia, so we're getting set for Winter over here......... Hate it when it's this cold.....

:(

But thankfully there's the BB so I have a way to pass the time. Only 4 more hours before I can go...

Carlene Lydia
16th April 2003, 11:53 AM
Know exactly what you mean.... It does make it worse when there's nothing to do, and all you can do is look outside and imagine being out in weather that nice....

Oh well, as they say, such is life.......

:D

tuk
16th April 2003, 12:00 PM
I am in work dealing with lovely customers all calling to shout at me, oh the joys of working for the bt phone company...not, i want my bed i'm so tired...

Carlene Lydia
16th April 2003, 12:08 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by tuk:
I am in work dealing with lovely customers all calling to shout at me, oh the joys of working for the bt phone company...not, i want my bed i'm so tired...<hr></blockquote>

Know what ya mean Tuk.... I spent today dealing with the biggest twits under the sun... I do customer service too for a timber company, so the *shite* that get's thrown our way is unreal...

16th April 2003, 12:33 PM
:D As I've already posted is warm and sunny
today.Me

Helena
16th April 2003, 01:18 PM
Hi Carlene and all other loonies.

I normally come on here throughout the morning whilst seeming to be working quietly at my desk.

But today i'm extra busy so i've only just got round to it.

:(