PDA

View Full Version : Will Syria be next???

tuk
15th April 2003, 01:19 PM
Just reading reports on the web that Syria is the next US target, now as you all know I was all for ousting the regime in Iraq, but now the US state Dept. is saying that they have weapons of mass destruction, but I'm still yet to see any materialise in Iraq, but the regime is over and peace will be restored soon so that's all over now, let the rebuilding process begin, I for one though can't justify going into Syria, what's next Iran, then where North Korea, this is such a catostrophic situation with all nations being suspicious of one another, western capitalism against all other nations, stinks very much of the cold war, I don't want to see America and the coalition forces enter another country and kill civilians, if people are harbouring criminals then look closer to home, when we through time depending on if they were allies or not, invited some despicable tyrants into our country, as indeed so have countless others, let's stop the march of war, and look towards a more peaceful resolution, syria has openly invited weapons inspectors with full access, and not having to interview scientists with a death squad watching as was the case in Iraq, yours a very worried citizen (of the dreaded new world)

dkh
15th April 2003, 01:29 PM
i`ll keep my opinions to myself cos i`ve learnt thats the best thing to do!!! after all no one wants to hear "tabloid stories" from me................................................ .......PEACE LOONIES :)

dkh
15th April 2003, 01:39 PM
i know what ya saying claudia,but i`m the new improved DAZ!!! (no words of warmongery will pass my lips again :) ) .......................................P.S.didn`t mean to sound like a washing powder advert graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/friends.gif

woefdramcx
15th April 2003, 01:47 PM
Well, to quote Tom Jones: "what's new, pussycat?" A few centuries ago they were called Crusades, nowadays they're called wars. Nothing new under the sun...

Ok, Afghanistan and Iraq done, Syria and North-Korea to come. Who's next? France, for not joining? Japan, for manufacturing electronics and cars?

Ok, I'm exaggerating. It's just that I don't like war.

graemlins/friends.gif

Reza
15th April 2003, 05:33 PM
oh gosh..i had better take cover..they might wanna attack South Africa cos we refused to give them support for the war...plus....we have nuclear technicians....plus..lotsa diamonds..and gold....and we have a working democracy.....and we have no enemies......and we have a better cricket and rugby team than they do.....oh..and we have the biggest great white sharks on our coasts........and..we have ROBERT MUGABE as our neighbour....

anyone here watch the MADMAX movies? its about the future..after man has destroyed each other..and all thats left is a barbarian life......and a lil oil to fry two eggs and a sausage....

[ 15 April 2003: Message edited by: Reza ]</p>

dkh
15th April 2003, 05:46 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Reza:

anyone here watch the MADMAX movies? its about the future..after man has destroyed each other..and all thats left is a barbarian life......and a lil oil to fry two eggs and a sausage....

[ 15 April 2003: Message edited by: Reza ]<hr></blockquote>

and it was engine oil at that! graemlins/laff.gif

Rossy
15th April 2003, 05:52 PM
Hey Reza you may have a better Cricket team but not Rugby team any more LOL
Rossy :) :) :)

Reza
15th April 2003, 05:53 PM
Pennzoil..was'nt it? :)

tuk
16th April 2003, 11:39 AM
A serious post and ambushed by mel Gibson, whatever next lol lol