PDA

View Full Version : Monkey Bar

NEPCHOON ROSE
14th April 2003, 11:51 PM
A guy walks in to a bar with his pet monkey, he orders a drink and while he's drinking the monkey jumps all over the place. The monkey grabs some olives off the bar and eats them, then he grabs some sliced limes and eats them, then he jumps on a pool table grabs one of the billard balls sticks it in his mouth, and to everyones amazement, he somehow swollows it hole.

The bartender screams at the guy " did you see what your monkey did?"

"no what" says the guy

"he just ate the cue ball off my pool table- whole!"

"yep that does not surprise me" says the guy, he eats everything in sight..sorry i will pay for everything.

the guy finshes his drink, pays the bill pays for the stuff the monkey ate and leaves.

2 weeks later , he is in the bar again, and the pet monkey is with him. He orders a Drink and the monkey starts running around the bar again. while the man finshes his drink the monkey finds a cherry on the bar, he grabs it sticks it up his ass pulls it out and eats it.

The bartender is horrified "did you see what your monkey just done now?

no what! replied the guy "well he has just stuck a cherry up his ass pulled it out and ate it!" said the bartender.

"yep that does not surprise me" replied the guy

"he still eats everything in sight but ever since he swallowed that cue ball he measures everything first" graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Carlene Lydia
15th April 2003, 08:49 AM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif pmsl Ann-Marie.... I luv that joke.........

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Helena
15th April 2003, 10:46 AM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

dkh
15th April 2003, 12:48 PM
roflmfao graemlins/laff.gif

woefdramcx
15th April 2003, 01:10 PM
:)

j59
15th April 2003, 02:51 PM